The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opportunity to Repay a Favor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Opportunity to Repay a Favor Empty
PostSubject: Opportunity to Repay a Favor   Opportunity to Repay a Favor EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:29 pm

Ro Marino was always an unknown commodity in the King's Fleet. He had become a talented engineer replaced Colonel Acrylos Teero aboard the Tanmesad learning the Cardassian technology in a way that would rival Teero himself.

The Galor Class vessel is an old bucket of bolts but she is kept alive to honor the legacy of the Cardassian Republic and the importance of the Federation - Cardassian project. She takes a lot of work to keep running.

Marcus Montgomery was an outcast in the Montgomery family. The family history is not very good with the perversive behavior of Admiral Bruce Montgomery but Marcus being overtly homosexual and a brute of man only served to further damage the Montgomery reputation in Starfleet. Marcus however had been able to find a home for his brute strength as the Chief Security Officer and home for his sexuality in the inclusive King's Fleet.

Marcus was even able to find a partner in Ro Marino, at least in the beginning. Marino thought it was cool to be so passionate. Marino thought it was even a bit romantic to be attacked by his lover in the engineering room of the Tanmesad.

The problem came as the attacks began to get more brutal. Marcus started out simply spanking his partner. Marino thought this was still acceptable but one time, Marcus slapped him very hard. Marino screamed out. The scream seemed to send Marcus into an excited rage. The resultant attack left Ro Marino on the planet surface in the ropyaH Qach.

Marino never reported the incident but Dr. Greene was not born yesterday and noted on the report that the incident was suspicious in nature. Marino returned to the Tanmesad and unfortunately to more attacks.

Thua'ra Varno had been very successful in getting the Cardassian information on the attack on Platform 2395. The information exonerated any Cardassian involvement in the rise of Lupac Kabarann as the Klingon Chancellor. He had enjoyed the negotiations and the resultant evening with Minister Gowan. He was in his quarters aboard the Tanmesad when he initiated a visual connection with Gowan Garak. He was stunned to see the beautiful Cardassian hybrid riding another Cardassian officer. She was thoroughly enjoying herself.

"Gowan!", Thua'ra exclaimed.

She turned around showing her breasts, "Thua'ra."

She could see the horror in his eyes. She smiled, "I thought you understood. I just needed someone for that night."

She turned her whole body around and reinserted her current mate inside her. She slowly began to bounce, "You are welcome to watch is you like."

Thua'ra was mortified. He shut down the link. He thought they had something in that moment during those negotiations. He was deeply saddened. She had broken his heart. Thua'ra knew about Cardassian betrayal. Hell, he had founded the bulk of his career on it. Suddenly, in that moment, he felt what Anora must have felt. He felt what Vash must have felt when his best friend rejoined the Union on countless occasions. Thua'ra collapsed to his knees and howled. A Klingon would have loved the sound. This however was no battle cry. This was sheer pain.

Thua'ra needed to go for a walk. He just needed to clear his head. He heard the sounds of a fight. The unmistakable sound of a punch to the face and the resultant scream brought the Cardassian to a sheer run. He burst into Tanmesad engineering. He found a naked Marcus forcing the face of a naked and bleeding Marino into the console and violently attacking Marino from behind. The assault was brutal in nature.

Thua'ra grabbed the Security Officer and punched him as hard as he could.

"Stay out of this, Ambassador. He loves it!", Marcus shouted standing back up.

Marino slumped to the floor crying. Thua'ra snapped, "Does that look like enjoyment to you?"

Marcus pulled his weapon. Thua'ra stepped back, "Be careful, Marcus. Right now the charge is only assault. You may be able to be rehabilitated and even resume your career."

"Or I could kill you and finish what I started!", Marcus snapped.

He started to aim. Thua'ra Varno worked for the Obsidian Order. He has seen the darkness of spirit. He also has the skills of a stealthy Cardassian killer. Thua'ra leaped into the air landing behind Marcus clasping his neck. The Cardassian dropped down snapping the neck of the human. The sound was inescapable. Marcus took his last breath.

Thua'ra stood up. Marino crawled towards him clasping his leg. He crawled up in all his nakedness and started to undo Thua'ra's uniform pants.

Thua'ra stepped back, "Sorry, hun. I don't swing that way. I like the ladies."

Thua'ra contacted Vash. Vash contacted the surface and Casey jumped a shuttle to rendezvous with the ship and take care of Ro Marino.

Thua'ra looked at his old friend, "Sorry for this mess."

"I will report the incident to Captain Warren.", Vash looked at Varno.

Thua'ra looked at Vash, "I was supposed to keep my nose clean."

"Protecting the innocent is better.", Vash patted the shoulder of his old friend.

Tania and Mickey hosted an evening in the Tanmesad Mess to celebrate the commissioning of the Reykja peD vI'lech. The Tanmesad staff were not able to attend because of the Cardassian diplomatic mission.

Thua'ra came into the event dressed in Cardassian black. He was standing near the back of the room. It was wonderful to see the mixture of races aboard the Tanmesad mingling in celebration. He had always been a purist seeing the Cardassian people as better than all others. Somehow serving with these people he had come to see the others as part of a greater whole. There is more than just Cardassians in the universe.

Thua'ra saw a beautiful black haired beauty coming walking towards him. He did not recognize the person at first in the gorgeous Betazoid blue dress. He looked up to see Marino had dressed as a female for the event. Marino walked up to Thua'ra, "I just wanted to thank you again. You saved my life."

"Not thanks needed, Major. I was just protecting a member of this crew.", Varno responded.

"You said you only liked the ladies. I can be a lady.", Marino offered, lowering his shawl.

Marino did look radiant. Thua'ra looked at her, umm... him, "I am sorry. I don't go that way."

Marino looked at Thua'ra, "Not yet. Someday I will get my opportunity to repay you."

Marino winked and walked back towards the bar.

Posted by:

Ambassador Thua'ra Varno
Federation-Cardassian Diplomat
USS / CGV Tanmesad
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Opportunity to Repay a Favor
Page 1 of 1