The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catherine the Great

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Catherine the Great Empty
PostSubject: Catherine the Great   Catherine the Great EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:24 pm

"You understand your role in all this.", Elizabeth looked at Catherine.

"Yes, Mother.", Catherine smiled.

"You will let me know immediately any activity involving Viceroy, Tan or Warren. Understand.", Elizabeth scolded.

"Yes, Mother.", Catherine responded.

Teshra looked at Tan, "It is just better this way. We cannot be a couple and truly watch over this station. The commanding officer and first officer should alternate shifts. We cannot be together enough to be a successful couple. The 756 was lost because we were not doing a good enough job at watching over her. It will not happen again. Not on my watch!"

"If you think it is best.", Tan frowned.

"This is exactly what is wrong with your leadership, Admiral Tan. You don't want to rock the boat. You won't stand up for anything, not even your relationship with me. Good bye, Tan.", Teshra walked from the room.

She had every right to be upset. Tan had dumped her once before for Summer Vasa. He deserved to be mistreated. He had mistreated her.

Catherine walked into the Admiral's office, "Admiral Tan."

Tan turned around. She could immediately tell he was upset and sad. Tan simply nodded, "Doctor."

"You know Admiral, I have worked with Captain John Warren and his issues. I worked with Gul Thua'ra Varno and his issues. He is now proud to be a gentleman farmer. I can be a valuable asset as a counselor.", Catherine smiled, "And a confidante."

The words scared the timid Tan. It was exactly what he was afraid of. Catherine would pump him for information which she could then send to Elizabeth and the Betazoid Alliance.

"What do you say we discuss it over dinner tonight?", Catherine pleaded.

Tan looked at her. She was the Chief of Staff, "I guess."

Tan spent the afternoon finishing up crew assignments and then went down to the crew quarters to pick up Catherine. She met him in the corridor.

"Dear lord.", Tan gasped at her beauty.

Catherine looked at him, "I am looking forward to our dinner."

She interlaced her hand into the stubby brown fingers of the Hierarchy Clanner. She looked at him, "Your hands are warm."

Tan just nodded shyly.

"And I am told you have amazing fingers.", Catherine teased.

Tan looked at the floor. No one had ever come onto him so quickly before.

Posted by:

Admiral Tan of the Hierarchy
Deputy Commander in Chief
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Catherine the Great
Page 1 of 1