The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catherine the Great

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Catherine the Great Empty
PostSubject: Catherine the Great   Catherine the Great EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:18 pm

Dr. Catherine Coren has been many things. She has commanded stations. She has been a governor. She has been both a darling of the Coren family serving to spy on the King's Fleet. She has been also much despised by the family for her association with Commodore Tania Branson.

She is a respected counsellor who has served on the Quasar Quest and other vessels. Since Vincent came to First Corinthians, she has been gracious as hostess and also brilliant smoothing things over with Illyan Coren and her mother, the vindictive Elizabeth Coren. She has served as a conduit to keep Elizabeth from attacking Vincent as he begins to gain a good understanding of the assets at his disposal.

Vincent is older but thanks to Branson Beauty, he looks quite young. He did not even see the crush forming in the heart of Catherine Coren. He was having supper after meeting with Admiral Naar'Haaj. The powerful Tellarite would like to take all the Tellarites back to the Tellar System to have them tried for treason. He would like King's Fleet vessels to round them up and transport them to Tellar Prime.

Vincent would be very happy to be rid of the Tellarite problem with the Romulan sabre rattling. He however was not about to serve to reenact the Cardassian round up of Bajorans. Very stressed, Vincent just wanted to have a nice supper. Catherine came to sit with the human. Vincent was startled when she rubbed his legs with her toes. He looked at her puzzled.

Vincent has many a fling in his career but he never expected anything like this. He looked at Catherine, "What are you doing?"

She smiled, "I am under direct orders from Admiral Laree to keep you happy. I am doing my job."

"I do not think it was Alexander's intention.", Vincent laughed.

Catherine smiled, "It is your choice, Admiral."

She got up to leave. Damn she looked fine.

Vincent arrived in Station Ops to start the day. He could hear the ruckus as he came up the stairs. Elizabeth was screaming, "Catherine, how could you?!"

Vincent actually chuckled as he entered the deck. Elizabeth glared at him. Vincent smiled, "Peaceful coexistence. It is what we all strive for."

Posted By

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander In Chief
Betazoid Alliance
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Catherine the Great
Page 1 of 1