The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Really Are Great

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

You Really Are Great Empty
PostSubject: You Really Are Great   You Really Are Great EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 2:06 pm

Michaela had just spent a few hours describing the excellence of manhood of the Old Selayan Admiral Deveniss to the Antarian Ambassadorial Corps. She had told the group about his sexual prowess so many times, she herself had even started to believe the hype.

The mysogynistic Antarians spoke under their breath about seeing her at the Governor's Acres cabin and literally begging for it as they toasted trading Accelerant for replicator technology with the King's Fleet.

Deveniss had finally done it. The Antarians would share Accelarant technology. He had headed up to his office to inform Admiral Viceroy and then Starfleet. This was a great day. Not since the failure of the Temporal Dilithium had such a positive influence on space travel came from the Alpha Quadrant.

He stepped into the entryway of his office only to Lt. Michaela Hatherton in that gorgeous red dress that she had chosen for the evening. She smiled at his success. Michaela looked up at the Selayan, "I have talked about you making love to me so often, it is almost as though you already have."

"Michaela allowed the shoulder straps to slide down exposing the tops of her breasts. Deveniss could not help but look.

"I hate lying. I need this to be true. Make love to me, Deveniss!", she exclaimed, allowing the top to slide down further.

"Please child, this was all for show to demonstrate masculinity to the mysogynistic Antarians. This is not necessary. It belittles you as an officer and a lady.", Deveniss explained.

Michaela pulled to pistols, "I am not a liar and I am not kidding! Take me, Selayan."

Michaela laid back on the bench exposing her naked opening. Deveniss looked at the stars and then at the human. She had been a murderous enemy of the King's a Fleet. She had supported his annihilation. These worlds have a way of making enemies friends.

Well, she had the weapons. He slowly put his clawed hand on her opening and leaned down to suckle her breasts. Michaela gasped, "Oh Dev, yes!"

Deveniss made a truth teller out of Michaela. She lay back on the bench having enjoyed multiple orgasms at the magical tongue of the snake like Deveniss. She looked up at him, "That was amazing. You really are great."

Posted by;

Admiral Deveniss of Selay
Chief of Staff
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

You Really Are Great
Page 1 of 1