The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Colony Will Do That To You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christine TNley

The Colony Will Do That To You Empty
PostSubject: The Colony Will Do That To You   The Colony Will Do That To You EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:36 am

Scott left a note on the pillow of Mickey, "If you want to pursue a relationship with Major Tanus, I will no longer stand in your way."

Michigan Todd came out of the shower and saw the note. She was so happy to see her brother Nebraska Todd had just had a breakthrough. She was happy for him but more than that she was happy for herself. She wanted to go after Major Tanus and she knew that he wanted her too but she had been so afraid to betray the family legacy, especially with Scott being so vocal against her relationship.

Mickey had also learned that Scott had been formally assigned as Chief of Security aboard the USS Plato's Academy. She wanted a chance to see him and to thank him before he was aboard the vessel.

She got dressed and headed out. She wanted to get to Scott before he shipped out. She headed for the dormitory. She opened the door of her brother's dorm room.

"Damn, Scott. It is no wonder you changed your mind.", Mickey burst out laughing as he came walking out of the bathroom.

"Oh I see you met my commanding officer.", Scott chuckled tossing a blanket to Lt. Commander Kiera Tanus.

Mickey started to laugh, "Scott, I could end up your mother."

They all burst out laughing. The colony has a way of twisting things around.

Posted by:

Sgt. Major Michigan Todd
Starfleet Marine
Camelot
Back to top Go down

The Colony Will Do That To You
Page 1 of 1