The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cradol Colony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Cradol Colony Empty
PostSubject: Cradol Colony   Cradol Colony EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 7:03 pm

Ambassador Koolana stood on the observation deck of Cradol Station and watched in horror as the Imperium Triangular was destroyed by multiple Romulan vessels. Many Lukari and Tellarites died in the brutal swift and short duration destruction.

No’Bana screamed as she watched the horror. Her plans were ruined. Saehir Marrus joined her on the Operations Deck. The Romulan looked at her “half sister”, “You were warned.”

Agent Caitlin Wu walked onto the bridge, “The other vessel is also cancelled my Romulan princess.”

“You must remember your role here. You are to operate the station as a sort of neutral negotiation point in the tensions between the Romulan Star Empire. You will be nothing more.”, Caitlin glared at No’Bana.

No’Bana started to cry. Saehir looked at Governor Marrus, “We will allow you to colonize the barren Cradol Planet.”

“Will you provide the necessary industrial replicators to fulfill this task?”, Polly looked at Saehir, “Of course not. This will be your busy project.”

“Keep you from trying to occupy the region.”, Caitlin interrupted.

“Have fun playing in the dirt, President Barbie.”, the Section 31 Operative mocked.

Section 31 and the Romulan ships left the region. Saehir looked at No’Bana tears streaming down her cheeks as she stared at the barren planet. Tellarites and Lukari died in her quest to be prominent once more. She was devastated.

Saehir spoke, “Go to the surface. Build a colony, then a city and then cities. I have seen you do it on the Phoenix Colony, on Ephyra, Reykja Penthe and you will do it here too.”

Jasmine Naar’Haaj came walking up, “Tellarites working here will come to the surface with you.”

“But many Tellarites died.”, No’Bana wiped her eyes.

“They did because they believed. We will be a part of the Federation again.”, Jasmine frowned.

No’Bana turned around as Vincent came into Operations, “I am going to the surface to start my busy work.”

Vincent smiled. He had seen that look before. Branson had it in her eyes when she left the Omega Colony for the Phoenix Colony. Things are about to change.

Posted by:

Governor No’Bana Marrus
Colony Civilian Government
Cradol Colony
Romulan Neutral Zone
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Cradol Colony
Page 1 of 1