The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Omega Prime Colony] Admiral Vincent Viceroy's Personal Log - Arrival at the Colony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

[Omega Prime Colony] Admiral Vincent Viceroy's Personal Log - Arrival at the Colony Empty
PostSubject: [Omega Prime Colony] Admiral Vincent Viceroy's Personal Log - Arrival at the Colony   [Omega Prime Colony] Admiral Vincent Viceroy's Personal Log - Arrival at the Colony EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:02 pm

I was nearly moved to tears when the USS Hercules left. I stood in the Outpost landing area for nearly an hour trying to decide where to go. I have never met Nicole Branson. I have never met Tim Veltkamp. These people are totally foreign to me.

I know that I am to report to the Omega Prime City Council in the morning for a debriefing and the to the Academy for the second round of classes commencement speech. I know Nicole is giving the speech but I want to be by her side when the next round of 25000 students begins their classes.

The Colony has graduated already one group of students from Year Four including my grand neice, pilot Ensign Lindsay Viceroy. She sings the praises of the school. I am only too happy to help out.

One thing for sure, I am so glad not to have to worry about the goings on the station anymore.

This will be more peaceful...

I hope.

Posted by:

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Fleet Advisor - King's Fleet
Deputy Mayor of Omega Prime
Deputy Chancellor of the Omega Academy
Outpost 294
Omega Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

[Omega Prime Colony] Admiral Vincent Viceroy's Personal Log - Arrival at the Colony
Page 1 of 1