The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animal Lover

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Animal Lover Empty
PostSubject: Animal Lover   Animal Lover EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:20 pm

The world of Hulanen Laree is a bizarre one. The universe's foremost expert on interracial dating has served as a consultant for many, many people who have tried to develop a physical relationship outside their own race. She has assisted Major Tanus of Gorn and Teena Laree, her own daughter.

She has helped out Peter Warren and Rhythm Dennyson. She even has helped Nicole Branson with an understanding of the Tellarite breast doubling procedure. A Tellarite female will show more breasts when she is in heat.

Hulanen may be one of the most respected ambassadors for the Betazoid people but her history is not clean. She also served as a consultant for the Vulcan T'Waak when he was experimenting with merged genetics. Hulanen has also dreamed of the mixture of the races but that would take generations. T'Waak would speed the process.

Dawn came to see the Ambassador. She had a concern. Dawn explained to Hulanen that she was feeling all weird and stuff since her relationship with Vash Enranet not only became more physical but also more frequent. Hulanen ran some tests. She was shocked to see some of the same hormones she had seen in Penny Prang'Laar and the Gral girls.

Hulanen sat Dawn down, "It appears, Commander Keystone that your body is about to go into heat. The problem is that the Equine DNA is very strong. It was used to give you the strength you possess. It is what makes you special."

"What the hell are you saying?", Dawn looked at the Betazoid.

"I am saying that when you go into your reproductive cycle, the equine DNA will go into overdrive. It will change you, Commander.", Hulanen put her hand on the shoulder of the girl known as Donkey.

"For a short period, you will have more equine existence than you can handle.", Hulanen looked at Dawn.

"The legend of the centaur is a beautiful thing, Dawn. You should embrace this brief change in your existence.", Hulanen looked at Dawn.

"This never happened with John or any of the others. Why now?", Dawn exclaimed.

"I cannot answer that, Dawn.", Hulanen looked at the hybrid.

Dawn invited Vash out to the grass near Camelot. She walked out on the meadow so the noted Cardassian could see.

Dawn looked at Vash, "Dear god, what do you think?"

Vash looked at Dawn. He thought of Bianca. He thought of their experience. Vash looked at Dawn, "I can't do it, Dawn. I just can't."

Vash tapped his combadge and beamed back to the Tanmesad. Dawn stood there crying. It was over.

Dawn headed into the city. She knocked on the door of Peter Warren.

"Hulanen says you understand this better than anyone. You know what this feels like.", Dawn looked at Peter.

Peter let her in. He should never have let her in.

Posted by:

Peter Warren
Part Time Instructor
Luaxana Troi Institute
Medara, Camelot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Animal Lover
Page 1 of 1