The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Selecting the Pig Lover

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Selecting the Pig Lover Empty
PostSubject: Selecting the Pig Lover   Selecting the Pig Lover EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm

Vincent looked at Deveniss and Tan, "And who shall represent us?"

"It is my department I will do it.", Deveniss responded.

"While in the eyes of the fleet, this is so.", Vincent looked at the old Selayan, "but if you represent us, T'Arren will destroy your reputation. If you lose, I am not prepared to have your service interrupted."

"Then who?, Deveniss looked at Vincent.

"Would you be comfortable with Nicole Branson?", Vincent looked at his deputy and his chief of staff.

"The child? Why the child?", Deveniss asked. They all saw Nicole as a bit of a child. They were to take care of her.

Vincent acknowledged the question, "She has had her reputation destroyed over Reykja Qam'Chee. She will defend the honor of the King's Fleet with a ferocity that neither of you can muster and if she loses, her reputation will not be diminished by such a loss. She has already been stripped of her dignity by General Patruchio neroQ and stripped of her status by me when Tan became Governor."

"But she is governor once more.", Tan observed.

"And she could be the voice of reason in our establishment of the King's Fleet Intelligence Agency.", Vincent looked at the leadership group.

Deveniss looked at Vincent, "We will put our reputation in the hands of the pig lover."

Vincent was not thrilled with his choice of words. Deveniss was hurt that he would not be given the opportunity. Tan too was not thrilled with the dark almost racist statement.

"We will put our reputation in the hands of Nicole Branson and her First Lady, Jaskalla Naar'Haaj, a beautiful Tellarite.", Vincent corrected his colleague.

Posted by:

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet

Admiral Deveniss of Selay
Chief of Staff
King's Fleet

Ghost written in part by

Commander T'Zohl of Vulcan
Flight Commander
USS Quasar Quest
King's Fleet