The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lindsay's Lover

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Lindsay's Lover Empty
PostSubject: Lindsay's Lover   Lindsay's Lover EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:44 pm

Admiral V'Roi has been as arrogant as ever as the head of the Vulcan High Command and when his daughter V'Larii rejected Major Tanus choosing the path of logic, his strength continued to grow.

The Admiral asked for and received permission to speak with Commander S'Nii aboard the USS Cataria's Sunrise. S'Nii has always been the one that got away. The brilliant young lady had to leave Vulcan to study on the Omega Planet and at the Phoenix Academy because of her emotional ways.

V'Roi wanted her to follow V'Larii back to the path of logic and after meeting with her known lover Captain Lindsay Viceroy, he ordered an audience with the one known as Sunny. Lindsay was not happy but if she had learned anything from Vincent, it was about the chain of command. She reluctantly agreed.

V'Roi sat at the table as the stunning Vulcan entered the room dressed ver scantily.

V'Roi shook his head disapproving of the clothing, "I would like you to follow my daughter back to the path of logic. I would like you to embrace being from Vulcan."

"And what has the path of logic brought the citizens of Vulcan, our Homeworld was lost to Nero. Our once proud leadership was turned into an empire under the fascist V'Ros. The word Vulcan does not carry the same pride it did when we met Mr. Cochran.", S'Nii lectured.

"Child, you are not setting an example for your people.", V'Roi launched right back.

"I am going to go back to my quarters, have a very beautiful woman undo a few laces and enjoy the pleasures of her love. You will go home alone with your logic waiting for some silly Ponn Farr exposure.", S'Nii grumbled.

"Your ways have cost you several commands, caused you to make many mistakes and left you as a minor officer on a minor ship in a minor fleet. You could have been someone.", V'Roi stood up.

S'Nii turned to walk away, "I am somebody. I am Lindsay's lover."

Posted By:

Commander S'Nii
Executive Officer
USS Cataria's Sunrise
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Lindsay's Lover
Page 1 of 1