The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Momma In Da House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Big Momma In Da House Empty
PostSubject: Big Momma In Da House   Big Momma In Da House EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:49 pm

Nicole brought Hera to the Governor's Mansion in Camelot, Medara. She had already begun work with Lt. General Acrylos Teero on building a home for the Presidency on the edge of Olive Bay but she wanted her new partner to meet her children.

Libby looked at Nicole and Hera as the nearly 12 foot Delavan came into the home. She did not say a word. The Tellarite brushed by Nicole, "I expect your things to be out by next week."

Nicole took a deep breath. She introduced Hera to Francine Prang'Laar, the Tellarite who had lived with her since the death of her sister Penny. Nicole had already learned that Francine would rather live with Nicole than with Libby. Hera nodded to the young Tellarite.

Nicole smiled as the much young Mac and 14 year old Brenna came into the room. Brenna looked at Hera, "You are big."

Hera smiled, "Yes I am."

"Do you know Samantha Warren?", Brenna asked naively.

Hera had not met the avatar famous for her huge size but looked forward to meeting. Mac looked up at Hera, "Wow!'

Brenna sat next to Hera, "I have had a lot of Mommies."

Nicole was very embarrassed by the remark, "Brenna!"

"Its all right, Nicole.", Hera smiled.

"I have read your mother's personal logs. Your mother is a great love and she has great love to share. This means with such great love you need to spread that around. Your mother has great love for you, for Francine and for Mac. I just hope there is a little left over for me.", Hera put her large arm over Brenna. The words were so comforting.

Nicole spoke to the Ambassadorial Aide Staff who were there about moving to the new home and what would remain. Soon the children went to bed.

Nicole went into the drawing room upstairs. She rested her face in her hands. Perhaps T'Nley was right. Had she become a prostitute for the Federation?

She had left the Delavan downstairs. You never leave one of the aliens alone in her home. This is not a racist thing. The customs are unknown. Anything could happen. It was a lesson learned long ago from Admiral Veltkamp.

Nicole heard the Delavan coming up the stairs. It is hard for a 10 to 12 foot person to hide or cover their footprints. Nicole heard the door open.

Hera walked into the room.

Hera was literally quivering as she mumbled the words, "I just want what you and Orchid had. I have read the logs. As Empress, I have seen an endless supply of lovers but no look of love. I remember you describing the look of love in the eyes of Orchid and Magenta, of flower and magic. I want a great nickname and a grand love."

Nicole kissed one of Hera's exposed breasts. She was living the lesbian fantasy... very large breasts.

What comes next?

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Ambassador to the Delavan
United Federation of Planets
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Big Momma In Da House
Page 1 of 1