The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is There A Doctor In The House?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Is There A Doctor In The House? Empty
PostSubject: Is There A Doctor In The House?   Is There A Doctor In The House? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 3:22 pm

“It is against Starfleet Policy in the region to intervene on the homeworld.”, Wilson looked at Viceroy.

“You put us here to restore order in the region and we are working to do so.”, Viceroy snarled back.

“We put troops on the ground on Cardassia IV. We started the rebellion that will put Minister Elim Garak back into the role of Castallan. This is essential to restoring balance in the region.”, Vincent explained.

“We have reached out to the Breen. We have fought with a great enemy of the Federation on the ground. We are making progress on the ground on Cardassia Prime but those people need support.”, Viceroy explained.

“The policy is the policy , Admiral Viceroy.”, Admiral Wilson bluntly answered.

Dr. Peneleaus Prang’Laar has been reborn on the colony as part of the temporal flux that has marred service to the King’s Fleet. The former lover of Nicole Branson tried to reconcile with the human but time has put distance between them. She has found a new way to be useful.

In command of the Archangel, Penny stood with Dawn, “I have been told that bringing the Olympic Class Vessel to Cardassia Prime would be in violation of Federation Policy. I have decided to take the violation to the command staff.”

Dawn looked at her Tellarite partner, “You have my support, Dr. Prang’Laar.”

“I will abstain.”, Penny looked at the T’Waakian Hybrid, “The vote must be rule of three.”

Professor Olwood Daag joined the command staff, “As a representative of the Barash, I vote to help.”

“You are hardly Barash.”, Penny laughed.

“One policy at a time, Dr. Prang’Laar. The rules are simple. Never break more than one policy at a time.”, Ollie smiled.

“It is against Federation Policy to make references to anything associated with the Multiverse Rift. There are no Duros here. There is only the Barash.”, Ollie smiled, “If I am to break the policy that defines interference on Cardassia Prime, then I will not break the rules. For Barash!”

Penny saluted, “For Barash!”

Dr. Darkstar LaBarbara joined the command staff. She knew of the direct order to Admiral Viceroy himself. She was a mere botanist. It was not fair to put this on her.

She is the daughter of the current President of the United Federation of Planets. She has no doubt been cautioned not to support any operation on Cardassia Prime. Starr looked at her colleagues. She looked out at the awesome globe of the Archangel through the main viewers.

She looked at Penny and then at Ollie, “I have dedicated my life to the preservation of life. I am honoured to support the rebel operations on Cardassia Prime.”

Penny smiled, “Our ship was given the name Archangel to herald those who commanded armies of angels. Today we honoured that name be entering a war zone not as a weapon but as a voice of healing. As a Tellarite, one of the four founding peoples of the United Federation of Planets, I am honoured to stand up for the principles on which it was founded, the peaceful exploration of space.”

On February 2, 2295, the USS Archangel began providing medical aid to the Forces loyal to Castallan Garak and humanitarian aid to Cardassians oppressed by warlords out of the Romulan response to the Multiverse Rift. The tides of war have changed.

Posted by

Dr. Peneleaus Prang’Laar
Commanding Officer
USS Archangel
King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Is There A Doctor In The House?
Page 1 of 1