The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bizarre Insertions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Bizarre Insertions Empty
PostSubject: Bizarre Insertions   Bizarre Insertions EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:50 pm

"Can I bring you anything else?", Saehir looked at Tan.

"No the tea is wonderful. Thank you.", Tan looked at the beautiful Romulan.

"Can I ask you something?", Tan looked at the Romulan.

"Aye, Admiral.", Saehir responded, very professionally.

"Why do you stay?", Tan asked, "I am certain that Praetor T'Ros would consider it a great victory if you would return to the Romulan Star Empire. Hell, I bet you and Commander T'Ken could be given command of the Talon itself."

"I love how people are treated here. Yes, I have had a failed relationship with Admiral Deveniss and with Captain S'Nii but there is an openness in this community that no Romulan city, colony or ship could rival. You are free to be yourself here. I can bring tea to an Admiral as a gesture of goodwill and no one is going to complain that I am trying to move up in rank. I can do it just to be very nice.", Saehir smiled.

"And it is very nice.", the portly clanner raised his cup.

"Do you miss her?", Saehir looked at Tan.

"Who?", Tan looked at the Romulan.

"Vice Admiral Vasa.", Saehir looked at Tan.

"I miss the concept of her. She stood by me on the Destiny and on the colonies but here, close to her people, she is more independent. She is more power hungry. She is not the Summer I knew. I miss that Summer.", Tan looked at the cup as if trying to read the tea leaves.

"Admiral, I came here as the Aide to Admiral Deveniss when no one would give a Romulan a chance. I can be that loyal. I can bring you a lot more than tea.", Saehir looked at Tan.

"You know, Ms. Marrus that I am a Clanner. I have not got the ability to satisfy a humanoid in the way you may be thinking.", Tan looked at the gorgeous Romulan.

"Admiral, I dated the Selayan for over a year. He would have to roll his claw back and expose his knuckle to rub me the right way. You on the other hand have gorgeous hands with thick fingers. I think, no I know from Summer that you have the ability to do the job.", Saehir got up on the desk, sitting in front of the so cuddly teddy bear.

"I could be yours.", Saehir looked at Tan.

"I get no sexual gratification out of touching a female humanoid. I am incapable of sharing the love that you are thinking of.", Tan bluntly announced, standing up from the desk.

Saehir grabbed his arm, "That is where you are wrong, Tan. I know that you have a great big heart. I have seen it. I have seen you share a cuddle with Summer looking out at the stars. This is the kind of love I want to share."

Saehir rested his head on his shoulder. He had a lot to think about now.

Aboard the USS Helio's Chariot, Velvet Sanders hosted a gala event to announce her crew and to introduce herself. She walked into the gala in a beautiful black dress.

She was gorgeous. Autumn walked over, "You look incredible, Ma'am."

"Velvet, please.', Commander Sanders announced.

"A lot of good it will do me.", Velvet looked at Autumn.

"Huh??", Autumn looked at Velvet.

"My inner body temperature is so hot that if one of these fine young men were to insert themselves into me, it would burn their appendages off.", Velvet grumbled.

Autumn could read her sexual frustration loud and clear. Autumn walked as a stream of young men and young women came up to the Commanding Officer and introduced themselves, many making obvious passes at the beautiful Tholian Hybrid. The level of frustration had to be huge.

After the session, Autumn went down to tactical. She had served as a Tactical Commander on many, many vessels. She understood weaponry as good as anyone.

Autumn went up to the commanding officer's quarters. Velvet was sitting on the end of the bed when she came in, "Can I help you, Autumn?"

"No, but I think I can help you.", Autumn looked at Velvet.

"Huh?", Velvet looked at her First Officer.

"Are you familiar with a drop beacon, Commander?", Autumn looked at Velvet.

"What?", Velvet looked at Autumn.

"A drop beacon is a small torpedo like device that can be deployed from an escape pod with technical information.", Autumn looked at Velvet.

"Why the tactical lesson?", Velvet looked at Autumn.

"The drop beacon is capable of withstanding the heat of reentry and is shaped like a torpedo. Do you know what else is shaped like a torpedo?", Autumn sat on the bed next to Velvet.

"Oh my god, No! I couldn't! Besides I could not reach and do so safely.", Velvet's face turned very red.

"It is my duty as Ship's First Officer to provide the need, well being and safety of my commanding officer.", Commander Autumn Laree looked at Velvet.

"I couldn't!", Velvet looked at Autumn.

Autumn pushed her onto the bed. Velvet looked at Autumn, "No! I can't! This is very unprofessional."

Autumn slowly inserted the heat resistant device deep inside Velvet. She was soon moaning with enjoyment. Her private parts were literally steaming. Velvet grabbed the blankets and screamed.

Autumn looked at Velvet, "Down girl."

Velvet looked at Autumn, "Thank you."

Autumn smiled, "Your turn is coming."

Posted by:

Commander T'Zohl of Vulcan
Scanning the Personal Logs of the Staff of
The King's Fleet Vessels
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Bizarre Insertions
Page 1 of 1