The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You're Home Early

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

You're Home Early Empty
PostSubject: You're Home Early   You're Home Early EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:17 pm

Christine walked around the corner from the common area of her quarters.

"You're home early.", she announced and then jumped back startled.

Field Marshal Belvedere Brown looked at his former girlfriend with her perky Romulan-Vulcan hybrid breasts protruding out like some sort of Orion floozy. Bell looked at Christine, "Dear god, Christine, cover yourself up."

"What are you doing here?", Christine looked at Bell.

"A better question is what are you doing here?", Bell looked at her.

"Christine, what are you doing? What if it had been Jack? He would have seen you parading around topless like some sort of trollop. You used to be beyond reproach and now OWN and FBN has pictures of you waiting for Tracklerca of the Bzzit Khakt like some teenager in heat. You used to have class.", Bell mocked his former lover.

"I do have class!", Christine retorted, "And it is none of your concern. You chose to go to Paris and you chose to take Jack from me."

"I had a greater calling. I thought you did to.", Bell looked at Christine.

Christine looked back at Bell, "I am covering the recovery on Delavan. My coverage has earned interplanetary praise and it will help people to forget about my overexposure in the fighter bay. Tracer makes me happy. He wants me. You didn't want me. Remember?!?"

Bell looked at her, "Come to Paris. We can fix this. You can be the Federation Information Officer. Don't you remember that this was your original role on the Omega Colony. You were the information officer long before ONN, before the other networks and definitely before OWN turned you into one of these celebrity watcher programs. People want to know your comment on Nicole Branson and her latest fling more than they want to know about the recovery at Delavan. You are above this, Christine."

Tracer came up behind Field Marshal Brown wearing a flight suit and carrying a small bag, "Can I help you, your honor?"

Brown glared at Tracer, "You can't give her what she needs."

Tracer was shocked at his approach. He made a suckling motion with his lips, "I know what she needs."

Bell looked at Christine, "This man was so unnecessary that he was deemed expendable enough to loan to the Betazoid Alliance as a fighter pilot for First Corinthian's Station. This man was so expendable that he had to fly the Eagle's Talon as a mercenary pilot. Just remember that Christine."

Tracer looked at Bell. He was deeply hurt by the word. Christine could tell that Tracer was hurting. She looked at Bell, "The Bzzit Khakt are known for their suckling ability. I know what the prejudiced people refer to them as, Bell, the sucker fish of the universe. Don't you worry, Tracer will latch onto my breast and he will be safe again. He won't be expendable any more."

Bell brushed by the Bzzit Khakt pilot, "Perfect, a sucker fish latching onto the trash. You were meant for each other."

Christine hated that Bell got the last word.

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Girlfriend of Tracklerca of the Bzzit Khakt
Observatory 642
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

You're Home Early
Page 1 of 1