The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supply and Demand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Supply and Demand Empty
PostSubject: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:22 pm

Vincent was struggling with the tension around the new requests from Starfleet. The advanced Nacelle technology provided by the Delavan has proven wonderful but has led to increased burning of the Dilithium. The Federation and Starfleet are increasing the demand for Dilithium from the region.

Vincent could not ask anymore from the shuttle fleet. He needed new ideas. He remembered the moment when the Tanmesad became the first vessel to plunge into the Medara Trench. He had a tremendous respect for Commodore Tania Branson once leaving her in charge of the entire King's a Fleet during his brief service as Starfleet Commander in Chief.

Vincent learned that the Tanmesad was here at the Observatory. He also learned that Tania had spent the day in the med lab recreating a more human appearance for her budding romance with the Empress Hera. Vincent knew she was staying in the guest wing of the station.

Vincent did not know that the Empress was also on the station. Vincent went down to see Tania looking for a new idea, a new way to build the Crystal Clear Dilithium. Tania had an entirely different idea in mind.

Vincent was so embarrassed to see the soaking wet Commodore Tania Branson, "oh my god, I am so sorry."

The Admiral fled the hallway.

Posted By:

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Very Embarrassed Aboard Observatory 642
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Supply and Demand
Page 1 of 1