The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Truth.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Truth..... Empty
PostSubject: The Truth.....   The Truth..... EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:27 pm

Admiral V'Roi was furious after discovering his daughter V'Ohlet in the quarters of Commander Paul Warren without her clothes on. V'Roi confronted Admiral Viceroy but was quickly blown off. In the words of Vincent, "This was none of his concern."

V'Roi demanded satisfaction and ordered an audience with the Task Force Commander, Captain John Warren. He was going to have John remove Commander Paul Warren, his own son from the command of the USS Plato's Academy.

V'Roi demanded that John not put his family obligations ahead of his obligations to be an officer. John actually burst out laughing. V'Roi, a Vulcan was furious at the show of emotion. V'Roi demanded that Commander Paul Warren be sanctioned as a student and once again be removed from command. V'Roi shouted at John, "You should be embarrassed."

"You will be the one who will be embarrassed. Paul is a homosexual. He is not one bit interested in your daughter, Admiral.", John smiled.

"I don't believe you.", V'Roi snapped.

John responded, "As much as I wish it were not true, it is a fact."

V'Roi actually smiled. The staunch old Vulcan, a big believer in the ancient traditions, actually smiled, "This is wonderful news."

John was not so sure. He was an old school person. He did not have a problem with the behavior. He had been around Branson, Tanus and even Field Marshal Belvedere Brown enough but it is always different when it is one of your own.

"I shall inform V'Ohlet immediately.", Admiral V'Roi announced.

Posted By:

Captain John Warren
Commanding Officer
USS Quasar Quest
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Truth.....
Page 1 of 1