The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And the Sun Rises Again...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

And the Sun Rises Again... Empty
PostSubject: And the Sun Rises Again...   And the Sun Rises Again... EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:47 pm

Lindsay looked at Vincent, "Are you sure I am ready?"

Lindsay handed her the uniform and walked from the room without a word.

Lindsay went to Governor's Station. S'Nii was standing at the Operations Console tapping buttons on the beautiful city station, a fitting legacy to its origin.

Lindsay looked her, "You never responded to my assignment request."

"I am done with it, Lindsay. I will not be your executive officer.", S'Nii looked at Lindsay.

'The Intrepid Variant is a grand gift from Admiral Alexander Laree. It is a chance for the King's Fleet to help rebuild the history of the Betazoid Alliance. It is a chance for us to rebuild who we are.", Lindsay looked at her former lover.

"5 ships! 5 ships and 241 people. These have all been lost under my command. I am to blame. I am not worthy of anything, even standing here at this console. Admiral Laree gave this post to me out of pity.", the beautiful Vulcan looked at the niece of Admiral Viceroy.

"Please Kirk destroyed the mother f**king enterprise! Don't you think people died there? Picard destroyed an enterprise too. Hell, Warren destroyed the Quest and he still has a job. I want you to be my executive officer. I would put my life in your hands. I have.", Lindsay looked at her longtime lover.

"Lindsay, I am a deserter. I took Parker Hatherton's officer. I had to wear a damn Betazoid Uniform just to stay in the region. Why would Viceroy want me?", S'Nii mumbled.

"I want you. No, I need you.", Lindsay tried to hug her.

S'Nii pulled away. Lindsay turned and looked out the main viewer. The very young Francine Prang'Laar flew the Intrepid Variant past the beautiful pod of Governor's Station. S'Nii looked at the ship. She took a deep breath, "She is a fine vessel."

"That she is.", Lindsay smiled.

S'Nii looked down at the console, "Who is on the bridge crew?"

Lindsay smiled, "Arexa Laree and Francine Prang'Laar on on the helm."

"Kids.", S'Nii mumbled, "Quite the crew you have there, Captain."

"Ontario Todd will look after Tactical and the marine battle group.", Lindsay smiled.

"The little girl. What kind of unit will she lead?", S'Nii mocked.

"Hey, they are King's Fleet; that is not enough for me.", Lindsay looked at the amazing raised nacelles on her grand vessel.

"And the mission?", Commander S'Nii inquired. Lindsay could tell she was interested now.

"Protecting this great station.", Lindsay looked at S'Nii.

"A noble task indeed.", S'Nii smiled.

Lindsay tossed her a khaki colored King's Fleet Commander uniform, "You start in the morning."

"I never agreed to nothing.", S'Nii looked at Lindsay but it was too late. She was already leaving; a little trick she learned from her mentor.

Posted by:

Captain Lindsay Viceroy
*** NEW *** Captain and Commanding Officer
USS Cataria's Sunrise
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

And the Sun Rises Again...
Page 1 of 1