The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sun Rises

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Sun Rises Empty
PostSubject: The Sun Rises   The Sun Rises EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 6:36 pm

“You are not special and you do not command the Task Force.”, John snapped at Vanessa. His nerves were shot. Two years in hell will do that to anyone.

Vanessa looked at John, “We are not enemies, Captain. In time, we will acquire a Sovereign to serve as the Double Q.”

“You are flying a stolen ship. You are not Starfleet or King’s Fleet. You are a Tholian Pirate, no different than your ancestors at Deep Space 12.”, John mocked.

“That is enough, Captain Warren. You are out of line.”, Admiral Tan interrupt the row.

“Hierarchy hog…. Stay out of Task Force Business.”, John snapped.

“He is the new Commanding Officer of Station Sisko, Captain Warren.”, Vincent announced.

“But I thought you were the commanding officer.”, John looked at Vincent.

“I suspect Starfleet to come to negotiate our existence as an entity. Fleet business requires a commander in chief. I cannot command a station, especially one that is in ill repair. Keeping this junker afloat requires a calm steady almost simplistic approach. Who better to do that then my good friend, Admiral Tan.”, Vincent smiled.

“There is no Fleet. You have a stolen Rhodes Island Class and a broken station.”, John snapped.

“There may be another.”, Vincent looked at John.

“The USS Lexington bellyflopped into the equatorial resources during the Romulan attack. Dr. Pierce was able to land the old bird with only minimal damage. The Industrial Replicator provided by Starfleet has allowed Commander T’Oy to bring the NX Class back online.”, Vincent looked at John.

“Take the Lexington from the Cannibals. I will assume command.”, John snapped.

“Those cannibals helped all of us come to grips with survival over the last two years. Dr. Pierce helped keep the meat from tearing apart our insides. Lessons learned on the Lexington kept us alive. Dr. Pierce gave up her humanity to survive the time lapse that was the NX Existence. She deserves a chance to be a King’s Fleet Commanding Officer. Your turn will come.”, Vincent looked at John.

“We have all endured a great horror, Admiral.”, John snarled.

Vincent turned to his old friend, “Time will decide if our horror was worth it.”

Priscilla sat at the helm of the Lexington. She has been established as a legendary pilot. This was going to help solidify her reputation. The great bird raised out of the mud.

Commander T’Oy looked at the humanoid, “Easy, Colonel. She is an old duck.”

“I have been flying since before you were born.”, Priscilla looked at the Vulcan.

“Colonel, you have no idea how wrong you are.”, Commander T’Oy looked at the Imperial Exile.

“The Vulcan is nearly 400 years old, Colonel.”, Dr. Pierce walked onto the bridge.

Priscilla turned around a bit shocked. Dr. Tremicia Pierce looked at the human, “Colonel Daagh, report as soon as we enter orbit.”

John looked out the viewer of Station Sisko. The gorgeous NX Class vessel broke the horizon.

“Dr. Tremicia Pierce Reporting for duty, Admiral Viceroy.”, Tremicia broke the silence.

“Congratulations Doctor. It is wonderful to see you afloat.”, Vincent smiled.

“The credit, Admiral Viceroy goes to my crew. Commander T’Oy got us ship shape. Colonel Daagh, my first Officer has us in the air and the volunteers from the USS Nova Horizon are establishing critical systems.”, Dr. Pierce announced.

The main station console activated. Vincent turned around. He looked at John, “That will be Admiral Wilson. I’ll take it in the Fleet Command Office,”

John looked at Vincent, “Son of a b#$&...”

Vincent smiled, “It has only just begun, John. Your turn will come and believe me your ship will be needed.”

John turned back to the viewer. He forced a small smile. The Lexington did not amazing against the blackness of the Bajoran Sector in the orange shadow of the Badlands.

The sun rises and there will be a King’s Fleet again.

Posted by

Captain John Warren
Inhabitant
Badlands 827
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Sun Rises
Page 1 of 1