The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vader’s Lady Rises

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Vader’s Lady Rises Empty
PostSubject: Vader’s Lady Rises   Vader’s Lady Rises EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 7:37 am

Jackson Harris fought with the 962nd X Wing Squadron, the Dead Birds and he earned tremendous praise for escaping the occupied world of Bajor with knowledge that the Okana Ship Yards were about to gift Federation Space with the first Imperial Star Destroyer. The Vader’s Lady is real!

Nicole was standing in Omega Place when Romulan Mayor Saehir Marrus showed up. She was a shadow of her mighty self and Vorta’Rome was not the heavenly city that it once was on the Phoenix Colony. Saehir walked up to Branson, “The Imperials want Harris.”

“So!”, Nicole blurted out, sounding like more spoiled teenager than the former President of the United Federation of Planets.

“Admiral Rence Devreon was going to have the big reveal by launching on Badlands 827. He wants Harris to pay for betraying the Empire.”, Saehir lashed back.

“So what does this have to do with you?”, Nicole snapped.

“The Romulan Star Empire has forbid the Federation from interfering in the conflict. They would like to see the Empire put Harris on trial and show the power of the Empire.”, Saehir explained, “The Romulan Star Empire will then liberate Cardassia and Bajor and look like the conquering liberator as they expand their empire at the expense of the Federation.”

“If I help set this up, I will be given a rank and a Romulan War Bird.”, Saehir smiled, “I will be back where I started but I will be back.”

“I will not turn over the pilot.”, Nicole snapped.

“It is where you are wrong, Branson.”, Saehir smiled, “You will turn him over as a non-citizen. You don’t want to upset the rule of law.”

“But I thought this was an attempt to start a war.”, Nicole looked puzzled.

“Oh sweetie, it is.”, Vincent joined the group.

“We either turn over the Republic Pilot or we stand against the Empire.”, Vincent frowned, “if we turn over the pilot, we lose face with the Republic refugees.”

“You could marry him off and make a citizen like you did with the bug lady.”, Saehir mocked.

“Not a bad idea.”, Nicole looked enlightened.

“You don’t have any citizens left to pawn off.”, Saehir snapped.

Ambassador S’Likk of Vulcan came walking out. She is notorious for two things, her arrogance and her hatred of the Romulans. The once exiled Vulcan looked at Nicole, “I will take the human as my partner and I will fight all extradition. No Romulan is going to goad us into war with the Empire.”

Saehir snapped at the Vulcan, “Stay out of this Vulcan. It is not of your concern.”

S’Likk smiled, “Ambassador Marrus, the Empire will soon move on the rebuilding Vulcan. It is a most logical step. I cannot allow this to occur nor should the Romulans stand idly by.”

Saehir looked at her, “This is a stupid and illogical move. You will have to copulate with this human in order to meet the definition of a union.”

“This is something I have considered.”, S’Likk smiled. Saehir just laughed.

“If Commander Daagh can be with Click, then I too can sacrifice my ideals to help screw with Devreon and his masses.”, S’Likk grinned.

“The Empire will move on Camelot.”, Mero Devreon joined the group.

“I dare them.”, Captain John Warren entered the room.

Nicole smiled, “We might lose but we will hurt them bad.”

“The Star Destroyer will soon be the scourge of the region.”, Mero looked out at Governor’s orbiting high above.

“Do you wanna go back?”, Ambassador S’Likk looked at the son of Emperor Mero Devreon.

“If you marry Jack and put out, maybe there is still hope for me and Commander T’Zohl.”, Mero forced a smile.

T’Zohl joined the group, “Lovely.”, she mocked.

Mero looked at his Vulcan crush. S’Likk took Jack’s hand and then over to Saehir, “We are small. We have been crushed by the Klingons, Romulans and most recently by Starfleet itself. We lost.”

The Vulcan beauty grinned, “But we are still here.”

“You will pay.”, Saehir looked at S’Likk and Jack.

Jack smiled, speaking for the first time, “You are wrong, Ambassador Marrus. I have been able to deliver knowledge of the Vader’s Lady to the appropriate leadership. We shall overcome.”

“All you have seen is the omen of your death.”, Saehir mocked.

Posted by

Sgt Jackson Harris
X Wing Pilot
962nd Squadron
“The Dead Birds”
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Vader’s Lady Rises
Page 1 of 1