The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Plain Weird

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Just Plain Weird Empty
PostSubject: Just Plain Weird   Just Plain Weird EmptyMon May 19, 2014 6:13 pm

Paul Warren has had a difficult career. He struggled to get a command in Starfleet despite exceptional service as a tactical officer. He had risen to commander but was held back because his father Captain John Warren is seen as a rebel for his efforts in the mirror universe and for joining the small fleets rather than supporting Starfleet proper.

Paul would come to the King's Fleet and be given his dream job as Commanding Officer of the Plato's Academy. It was aboard the Plato that crew members would discover his sexual orientation. This in itself was not a real concern. There is every manner of sexuality in the Fleet and for that matter in the universe. The crew would learn that Paul liked to dress in women's clothing. Even this was not really a great concern, there is every manner dress in the King's Fleet.

The concern came more from his father and his disapproval of the dress of Paul. The disapproval led to Paul following his brother Peter to Federation One. This place was actually worse. Richard Madison, a former lover was brutally critical of Paul dressing as a woman in public. This action was so hypocritical because Richard loved Paul in wigs and lingerie in their bedroom. He even once slapped Paul in public after the Tactical officer came rushing to the bridge in a mini dress.

Peter hated Paul for embarrassing him. Paul left for the Archangel. Here he has found acceptance. Here he found a relationship with Major Tanus of Gorn. Here Captain Bethany Montgomery is with an emotional Vulcan known for appearing topless before Christine T'Nley made it cool. Here people are weird. Here that is okay.

John Warren stopped by the single nacelle Archangel to discuss strategy if the Klingons make a move. After a long discussion about not doing something stupid, John wanted to see Paul. He learned that Paul was in the holo deck. He went down to see his son.

He called for the Arch and walked into the street scene. At first he did not see Paul standing in the market but then he caught the eyes of his son. It had to be the eyes. Everything else about being a son was lost.

John looked at Paul, "Why wouldn't you just have gender reassignment?"

"I am a male who likes to wear women's clothing. I am not a woman trapped in a man's body.", Paul looked at John, his father.

John shook his head, "It is just plain weird."

The Quest captain showed his age. He was old school.

"I understand the integrity of the uniform. I would never dress like this on the bridge but what I do in my recreation time is my own business.", Paul tried to explain.

Major Tanus came walking up to the beautiful crossdressing male holding two drinks with little umbrellas and wearing a traditional Gorn tunic but in flamboyant colours.

John looked at a man whom he owed his life. He tried to come to grips with what he saw. He could not make sense of it. He just walk away. John remember a lecture from Hulanen Laree on alien sexuality. Nothing the Betazoid said could prepare him for this.

Posted By:

Commander T'Zohl of Vulcan
Flight Commander
USS Quasar Quest
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Just Plain Weird
Page 1 of 1