The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adults Are Weird

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Adults Are Weird Empty
PostSubject: Adults Are Weird   Adults Are Weird EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:21 pm

Jackie was positively glowing when Federation One hit the rendezvous with the Kabarann. Sonja looked at her, "You should link up with us. I am sure Monica could get you set up with a tactical position. You have to get away and stay away from Branson. She swallows up everyone around her like a black hole. Hell, her attempts to make her tiny colonies relevant may have torn apart the very fabric of the universe."

Jackie smiled, "I was asked by father to stay with her and I shall meet my obligation."

"You will get lost in her. She will take great opportunities from you. I had to break away. You will too.", Sonja lectured.

"You are the Flight Commander on the only known active Klingon vessel. You stand for an empire. She hardly hurt your career, sweetie.", Jackie smiled.

"She is called the black widow for a reason. She mates and she kills. She has already taken your name, Sonjaca. You are not Jackie.", Sonja grabbed her arm.

"She took my father's name.", Jackie pulled away.

"Get away from her, Sonjaca. Look at Zoe Beamon, S'Nii, D'Tall and where they are today. Worse yet, look t Orchid, Magenta and even our own people, where is Dr. Peneleaus Prang'Laar? They are all dead. Do you want to end up like them, Sonjaca? Do you?", Sonja begged.

"I got this.", Jackie retorted. She was thinking though. These questions needed to be answered.

Jackie walked over to the viewer in the docking tube and looked out at the stars. Brenna came walking into the hallway, "Mommy Nicole is looking for you."

Jackie turned and extended her hand to Brenna, "Coming."

Brenna looked up, "Will you being staying with Mac and me long?"

Jackie had to think about the question for a while, "I hope so, Brenna."

"Then I will call you Mommy J.', Brenna bluntly announced.

The words melted Jackie's heart and tears form in her eyes. When her father gave her the mission, she thought any chance of being a mother had been lost forever.

"Are you sad, Mommy J?", Brenna looked up.

"No, Bee, Mommy J is very happy.", Jackie wiped her eyes.

"Mommy Nicole sometimes cries when she is happy too. Adults are weird.", Brenna responded.

Posted By:

Lt. Commander Sonja Naar'Haaj
Flight Commander
IKS Hon'Tihl Kabarann
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Adults Are Weird
Page 1 of 1