The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Student Billet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Student Billet Empty
PostSubject: Student Billet   Student Billet EmptyMon May 26, 2014 8:08 pm

Taking on a student after the death of Betsy Bose and the loss of her job as Chief Executive Officer seemed like a good idea. Finding a student in the middle of a term and finding a student who is actually willing to live with her and her bizarre extended family including a genetic daughter she never carried, the son of her best friend and the homosexual daughter of her enemy.

Her student charges are not successful. S'Nii has lost three commands. These are not great selling points.

The Mephitidae are outcasts on Cait and the exiled Aphrodite Leo is a pariah. She was sitting in the student assignment room. Nicole came walking and asked the problem.

"I am afraid of being left out in the cold or stuck in a rooming house in Cold Camelot. They look like a leftover from a Wild West town of Earth. Hell, they even have wood heat.", Aphrodite cried out.

"You could stay here in the family quarters of the chancellor with me and my family.", Nicole offered.

"I would love that.", Aphrodite smiled.

Nicole was very proud of her offer as she walked into the Board Meeting. Galileo Leo walked over, "Why would you take the skunk on? She does not deserve any pity. She is a disgrace to our family. What the hell is with you and these minorities?"

Nicole was offended. Galley was once with a human partner. She looked at the restauranteur, "She is a student and I am the chancellor. It is my job to look after her."

Galley sat down and mumbled under his breath, "Skunk."

The Caitians had never heard of that word until they are exposed to Eath and the rodent that looks like the progenitor of the Mephitidae species. Nicole had heard the prejudice around the pigs of Tellar or the cows of Tellar Bovidae. Now this. She remembered the first lessons she learned from Admiral Tim Veltkamp to provide a home for all.

Reykja Penthe had to be another home for all.

Posted By:

Chancellor Nicole Branson
Dr. Larle Institute
Cold Camelot, Reykja Penthe
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Student Billet
Page 1 of 1