The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Only Betazoids Are More Sexual

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Only Betazoids Are More Sexual Empty
PostSubject: Only Betazoids Are More Sexual   Only Betazoids Are More Sexual EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:08 am

"For the moment, I think it is best.", Vincent looked at Tan.

"I will continue to look after staffing but I will differ formal decision to you.", Vincent looked at his old friend.

"I think it is best if you let Dev look after the station in the interim for now. You will need to go to Paris and to Kronos and it is too difficult to do both tasks.", Vincent suggested.

"As Chief of Staff, I will honour your suggestion.", Tan responded.

"Remember, Admiral, right now you are in charge. If you disagree, we will follow your orders.", Vincent reminded his friend.

"I would also suggest that Summer travel with you. It can get awful lonely in leadership.", Vincent observed.

"Admiral Deveniss can take in interim executive officer.", Vincent observed.

Deveniss walked into Station Ops. He walked over to Monica who was watching ship movements on a star chart, "Vice Admiral, as a former head of Starfleet Command, you are the best equipped to serve as a Executive Officer of the station during Captain Vasa's hiatus. Would you accept this honor?"

"Oh, Deveniss, I would be deeply honoured and am extremely grateful that you would offer me this position given my history with Starfleet and the lack of support for the regional fleet operations and given my Montgomery last name and your loyalties to Nicole Branson.", Monica gushed.

"Thank you, Vice Admiral. I know you will handle the responsibility with grace and dignity.", Deveniss responded.

"I will rely on you often as I need to rest.", Deveniss reminded the human. As a Selayan, he often slept 16 hour each day. He was very competent and would provide detailed instruction but he needed to rest.

Deveniss went about his round of detailed orders and then retired to his ready room about 75 minutes later. He was very surprised to find a guest.

"It is my understanding that it is common in the King's Fleet for members of the senior command of a vessel or station to share a personal relationship. Allegedly it brings a closeness necessary to be successful in the darkness of space. I am here to fulfill this obligation.", Monica teased.

"Please Vice Admiral. There is no such obligation.", Deveniss gave a chuckle.

Monica opened her legs. She looked at Deveniss, "I have read the personal logs of Saehir Marrus. I understand that copulation with a Selayan is not possible but that you have magic fingers and an amazing tongue."

Deveniss smiled. He had not felt very sexual since Saehir left for the Sunrise. He looked at Monica, "There is no formal obligation. I am not making you."

Monica slowly pulled the cute frilly shorts to one side exposing her feminine wiles. She looked at Deveniss, "You should know that only a Betazoid has more sensitivities in the sexual regions than a human female."

Monica was there to be cordial. She really did feel an obligation because of Summer and Tan, Tania and Vincent and even Deveniss and Saehir. She never expected anything like what happened when that forked tongue passed on either side of her sensitive places. Monica had always been prim and proper. She had to be. Bruce Montgomery was a sexual deviant who abused his position to abuse women. Monica needed to be beyond reproach and she had virtually became asexual as a result. As Deveniss sent her off, she could not help herself. She moaned loud and often as each path of that incredible tongue sent her closer to heaven. The station ops crew had to hear her. For some reason, in that moment, she did not care.

Monica had to see Hulanen. She had a ton of questions for the Betazoid sexuality expert. She wanted to know what she could do for Deveniss to make him want to do that again.

Tan and Summer were headed for Paris. Tan looked at Deveniss, "Take care of my station."

Summer looked at Monica as the human interlocked her fingers into the claws of the Admiral. She never really liked the human getting the job but somehow seeing that made her feel better.

"It will be honour.", Deveniss smiled.

Posted By:

Christine T'Nley
Reporter
Reykja wej'veQ
King's Fleet

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet

I wanted to write something after Stan's very cool Tanus post this morning but could not think of something cool for Christine and Bell so I asked Cam for help. He suggested writing something to put Vincent as Chief of Staff after losing Lindsay. I hope this is okay. - Leanne.
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Only Betazoids Are More Sexual
Page 1 of 1