The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perfect Diagnosis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Perfect Diagnosis Empty
PostSubject: Perfect Diagnosis   Perfect Diagnosis EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:26 pm

Acrylos used to hate the visits to the "shrink". He knew he was sad because Mosita Tanaka, his protege and Corianna Powers and Tiara Cu'Gr were dead. He was grieving in his own way at his own pace.

The emphasis is on used to. Acrylos loved coming now because it was a chance to see his Jenna. Acrylos smiled as he entered the ropyaH Qach hospital room. Jenna came in then looked back out to make sure nothing was happening. She turned around and slowly removed her shirt.

"I think all the sex we have been having is bringing out more Antican hormones. I think I might be getting worse.", Jenna lifted her breasts with her hands.

"I guess we will have to test the theory.", Acrylos started to unbutton her uniform pants. They fell to the floor.

The Antican doctor worked on the Chief Engineer's stress level by jumping up onto his manhood and trying to bounce the Antican out of her Branson beauty surgical enhancements.

Acrylos moaned as he filled his partner, "I think we will need more sessions to deal with your hormone problem and my stress level."

"For a Physicist and Engineer, you would make a fine doctor colonel. I think you have the perfect diagnosis.", Jenna kissed Acrylos.

Posted By:

Colonel Acrylos Teero
Patient of Dr. Jenna Powers
ropyaH Qach
Camelot, Reykja Penthe
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Perfect Diagnosis
Page 1 of 1