The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perfect Position

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Perfect Position Empty
PostSubject: Perfect Position   Perfect Position EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:32 pm

Vash shouted, "Fire!!"

Beatrice hammered the button sending the two Zaranite fighters into oblivion. For the crew of the Tanmesad, it was about damn time. The Zaranites had ravaged theirs and other ships in the King's Fleet during the alternate universe trip. It was time for a little payback.

Vash pumped his fist into the air, "For Carlisle!"

The bridge crew shout, "For the King's!"

The play on the Cardassian battle cry brought claps from everyone.

Thua'ra left the bridge and headed back to his quarters. Marino got the Tanmesad headed back towards the Hatherton before he went back to the quarters.

Marino changed into a black nightgown complete with cute black panties. He went down and started the fireplace and turned on some sort Bajoran pan flute music. He heard Varno entering the common area. Marino knelt down on the edge of bench positioning himself.

Varno walked in to see his Bajoran mate.

Varno looked at Marino, "Oh my."

Marino grinned, "I love this position. I can hide my manhood. I can truly feel feminine."

Varno slowly removed his uniform pants and moved towards his Bajoran mate. Having sex with a Cardassian is difficult to describe as the time of entry feels more like a hard sex toy but as the cold blooded body equalizes, it becomes a softer piece of wonder. Marino loved it.

Posted By:

Major Ro Marino
Chief Engineer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Perfect Position
Page 1 of 1