The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interplanetary Politics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Interplanetary Politics Empty
PostSubject: Interplanetary Politics   Interplanetary Politics EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 6:19 pm

"I think it would best to put forth a United front against the Alliance.", Harper looked at Vincent.

"I thought you ran on an isolationist platform. What you are proposing is reprehensible.", Vincent complained.

"My proposal is simple. Convince Nicole Branson to woo T'Sir Suran or at minimum get her to get back with T'Ken so that the colony becomes a valuable Romulan resource and we can present a united opposition to the Klingon Cardassian uprising. ", Harper looked at Vincent.

"Nicole and Grace are in love. They have a family and a relationship. Nicole is settling in as Chief of Staff even helping some of ships become more settled.", Vincent almost pleaded.

"This is about interplanetary politics. Who cares about love. An entire region is at stake.", Sonjac interrupted.

"And the fact that Colonel Gra'Naarg is gaining popular support back home while you play big wig has nothing to do with it.", Vincent remembered his jealousy of Tan and Deveniss when he served as Head of Starfleet too.

"Tellarite politics are not in question here. We want Romulan support to go on the offensive against an uncoordinated Klingon Cardassian Alliance. Dukath is not ready yet and Phannell has never commanded a force of this size before. We have a chance to do some real damage and reestablish Federation dominance to levels never seen in the region. We thought that giving the colony to Suran was enough but Praetor T'Ros will not support aggression deep into Klingon territory.", Admiral Naar'Haaj lectured.

"If T'Sir or T'Ken were a part of the King's Fleet family some serious steps could be taken to destroy any coordination with the Cardys or the Klingons. ", Harper interrupted.

"I won't ask her.", Vincent sternly responded.

"You will.", Harper snapped.

Posted By:

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet

Rear Admiral Nicole Branson
Chief of Staff
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Interplanetary Politics
Page 1 of 1