The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season's Change

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Season's Change Empty
PostSubject: Season's Change   Season's Change EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:26 pm

Nicole went for a walk in the cold north of Camden Yards. The harshness of the Reykja Penthe winds had subsided a bit creating an almost fall like appearance in the uncontrolled winters. There is a roving hotspot within the atmosphere nicknamed "El Teero" after the warm water mass of Earth known as "El Nino." which has a profound effect on the warmer winters.

El Teero creates a pocket of warmth in the cold of the Klingon planetoid. This pocket is a residue of the attempt at climate control in the cold darkness that is the oversized asteroid caught in the Beta Penthe system. The coldness made the asteroid so useless that the Klingons did not oppose the colonization by the Federation under the authority of the King's Fleet.

Nicole just wanted a break from the politics of the city. She never expected to see anyone.

"Hello, Nicole.", Jaskalla stood in the cold stale autumn scene.

"Hello, Jaskalla.", Nicole looked at her.

"You slept with Harper Madison.", Nicole blurted out.

"I was manipulated by Hulanen Laree to believing it would save your career. You have slept and are sleeping with Monday Coren. What is your excuse?", Jaskalla snapped back.

"No wait, Nicole. I came here to beg for your forgiveness. I came here because I would like to have you back. I came here because I love you.", Jaskalla started to sob. She looked so sombre against the autumn brown.

"Monday Coren does not love you. She was here because Admiral San San'Goodo wanted to be the most powerful Tellarite in the inner circle. If I am with you, there is still power, however invisible with the role of First Lady.", Jaskalla wiped her nose and cheeks. Moisture covered her face.

Nicole looked at Jaskalla, "How can I believe you? I spent my life trying to be with a Coren. I loved Magenta and Orchid. This was supposed to be my miracle. Monday was going to be the Coren that her family would want me too."

"Monday is no soul mate, no recreation of an old love. There is no such thing. Monday is a distraction to allow San San'Goodo to pervert the leadership of Starfleet. We have to serve as that check and balance.", Jaskalla sobbed.

"How can I believe you?", Nicole repeated.

"You will have to trust me?", Jaskalla looked at Nicole.

Nicole tuned and started walking back towards the city. Like Deveniss and Tan, she had a lot to consider.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Reykja Penthe
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Season's Change
Page 1 of 1