The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Over Duty: Part II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Love Over Duty: Part II Empty
PostSubject: Love Over Duty: Part II   Love Over Duty: Part II EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 7:21 pm

Illyan came walking out of the Federation Offices on First Corinthian's Station, rebuilt orbiting the Betazed home below. Standing in the hallway, totally naked was Jaskalla Naar'Haaj.

"Dear lord, you lady, what the hell are you doing?", Illyan looked at the Tellarite female.

"I am here to show you, Admiral, what you have reduced me to. I love Nicole Branson. I love her more than words can say. She took me in when my father had tried to kill her; my sister had drugged and tried to kill her. I had nothing left. I threw myself at her many times before she finally accepted me. She looked at me, like this.", Jaskalla ran her hands down the side of her body, "and she still love me; not just a little a bit but with all her heart. She gave me life back."

"Do you know what I did for that? I came to Earth and I was tricked by your representatives into believing that Starfleet was going to take the colony from Nicole and the King's Fleet. I would have done anything to prevent that. When the senior tactical advisor Admiral Harper Madison offered to withdraw the request to remove the colony charter in exchange for sex with a Branson Beauty enhanced Tellarite, I agreed.", Jaskalla started to sob in all her nakedness.

"Nicole felt betrayed and you all took that opportunity to plant your Monday Coren. She was hurt and she slept with Monday. Your plan was in motion. You would not have to take the colony from Nicole, you could manipulate the colony through Monday.", Jaskalla was crying with full tears now.

"Admiral, even Monday knows that Nicole loves me. I have been stripped down by my mistake and for that I am okay with being shamed here. It was my fault. I am here to beg you to let me go back to Nicole.", Jaskalla fell to her knees.

"And what of Monday?", Illyan asked.

"She can stay on the colony, perhaps in a prime position to help dictate policy and relay the word of Starfleet, your words. We are not your enemy, Admiral. We just want you to chose love over duty.", Jaskalla grabbed at the leg of his uniform pants.

"Just push her aside.", one of the aides suggested to the Admiral.

Illyan pulled his leg out from her grasp. Illyan looked at his aide, "Inform Ambassador Monday Coren to move into the colony complex at Camden Yards and begin to assume the position of advisor to Governor Nicole Branson."

"But Illyan, this was our control.", the aide did not even use rank.

"Commander, Starfleet needs to have loyalty not control. This has been wrong with all of us as we lived out of fear coming out of the rise of V'Ros. It is time to do what we are good at; exploration and diplomacy.", Admiral Coren spoke with an eloquence that once defined the Betazoid people.

Jaskalla started wailing, "You won't regret it."

Illyan walked back and helped the beautiful but naked Tellarite to her feet. He removed his uniform top and covered her upper body, pips and all, "Thank you to you and Nicole. Your sacrifice to remind us all what is important will not soon be forgotten."

Jaskalla hugged Illyan. He had not felt such warmth since Loiza passed away.

"Thank you.", Jaskalla whispered.

Posted by:

Jaskalla Naar'Haaj
Begging Colonist
First Corinthian's Station
Orbiting Betazed
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Love Over Duty: Part II
Page 1 of 1