The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duty Before Beauty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Duty Before Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Duty Before Beauty   Duty Before Beauty EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:46 pm

Saehir looked at Deveniss, "The Tal Shiar and the Romulan Star Empire will not support the establishment of King's Fleet Intelligence. The right to operate a regional fleet under the auspices of Starfleet as the scientific and military wing of the United Federation of Planets is a negotiated part of amendments to the Romulan peace accord. The right of those regional authorities to employ their own intelligence divisions was not part of the accord or its amendments. The city state of Rhodes hereby voices it opposition to the proposal from Admiral Vincent Viceroy."

Deveniss looked at Saehir, his reconciled girlfriend, "You can't be serious."

"The Romulan Star Empire would be foolish to support the amendment given the proposed membership including Gul Thua'ra Varno whose very membership in the Obsidian Order is a front to the proposed openness of the intelligence department. Furthermore, the King's Fleet themselves should be concerned with the inclusion of Agent Caitlin Wu whom the Tal Shiar considers a expatriate. She worked with us and has even taken subversive action against a fleet she now proportion to protect. The Romulan Star Empire has a great deal of respect for the meritorious service of General Belvedere Brown. The general has even been involved in the protection of Vorta'Rome and the protection of Romulan citizens on the Phoeni Colony therefore the Star Empire cannot and will not support the transfer of the Special Forces to service to King's Fleet Intelligence. The marine unit must remain intact.", Saehir lectured.

Deveniss looked at Saehir, "In the end, crew assignment is the responsibility of the Chief of Staff. The King's Fleet only informed the city state of Rhodes as a courtesy."

Saehir looked at Deveniss, "I am Romulan. I must support my people and my government. If you proceed, we will consider this a violation of the Romulan Peace Accord and sever diplomatic relations with the colony government of Reykja Penthe and the King's Fleet Command"

Saehir looked at the floor, "If you do this, we are through."

Her final response was a lot more personal in nature. Deveniss looked at Saehir, "I am Selayan and when no one would take me seriously as a leader and a commander, Admiral Viceroy stood up for me and my ways. I am honour bound to support him in all capacities. The King's Fleet has met its obligations by informing the regional authorities of our reorganization. We have not violated any accords in this activity and will proceed accordingly."

Saehir looked at the old Selayan, "How could you?"

Deveniss looked at Saehir, "Duty before beauty."

In that instance, Admiral Deveniss had described the very essence of life in the service and coined a new cliche in its stead.

Posted By:

Admiral Deveniss of Selay
Announcing the formation of King's Fleet Intelligence
Reykja wej'veQ
King's Fleet

Written jointly by Nicole Branson and T'Zohl of Vulcan. Thanks Leanne, that was incredible. - Stan
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Duty Before Beauty
Page 1 of 1