The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Brief Escape

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Brief Escape Empty
PostSubject: A Brief Escape   A Brief Escape EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:34 pm

Franklin return to the POV, the Point of View, the nickname given to the peD vIlech orbiting the colony. He was very upset after learning of the suburban protection rackets being ran by Nicolas and the Stone family on the surface.

He tried to convince Nicolas to leave the colonists out of his extortion schemes but the Caitian crime lord told "Fluffy' that he did not have a vote anymore. He had left the family.

It was bad enough that the civilians had to. Deal with the trafficking activities of the Ferengi Zek Ishka but worse now they were dealing with extortion schemes from Nicolas Stone.

Franklin needed an escape. He went to Leo's for a beer. Paul had learned of his failed attempt and wanted to take Franklin's mind off his trouble.

Paul loved 24th century medicine. He took the skin altering cream and removed all his body hair and literally sculpted his thighs to give them a more feminine look. Paul then put on a little country dress and a pair of cowboy boots and waited for his Caitian lover.

Franklin walked in on his changed boyfriend.

"How do I look?", Paul asked.

"Amazing.", Franklin responded.

"I just want to be pretty for you.", Paul offered up.

Franklin dropped his uniform pants.

"I am a fat Caitian. I don't deserve anyone as beautiful as you.", Franklin confessed.

Franklin slid inside the already lubricated Paul Warren. Paul moaned, "I am an excommunicated transgendered son of a Starfleet icon. I thought I was destined to play in dresses alone and in silence until I met you."

Franklin was able to escape the memories of the pain he caused in service to the Stone crime family; at least for a few minutes.

Posted By:

Captain Franklin Stone
Fighter Pilot
peD vIlech
King's Fleet.
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Brief Escape
Page 1 of 1