The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Escape the Insanity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Escape the Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Escape the Insanity   Escape the Insanity EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 7:48 pm

The Shalimar Class Romulan transport is both a fighter and shuttle in one. John stood on the bridge of the Quest when the shuttle appeared on the long range viewer.

“Damn.”, John looked at the screen.

“The Shalimar is too small for a shuttle or fighter to board. Full on rescue is now out.”, Commander Russia Trmel walked up to stand near the father of her unborn child.

“How are we going to get on the Shalimar?”, T’Zohl looked back at the Captain.

“No clue, Commander.”, John frowned, “I have no clue.”

“What about a blasted insurgency?”, General Brown came onto the bridge. He had heard the Presidential Prison Transport had been discovered.

“Launch us onto the side of the Shalimar and me and two marines will cut our way through. It won’t be long and President LaBarbara will be with us.”, the Antican smiled.

“Yeah, when you are carrying his dead body.”, John frowned. He had already played out several scenarios involving the Dogs of War. All of which ended in failure.

“We need to get deep inside the Shalimar and not just on the haul.”, John frowned.

“And how would you propose that?”, T’Zohl sounded very sarcastic. Logic can seem that way.

John looked at the roof.

Polly brought some food up to the bridge. She looked at the viewer and then at John, “What if the Romulans invited us into the heart of the ship?”

“Oh yeah, they are gonna do that.”, T’Zohl miffed.

Polly looked at the Vulcan, “They might if they thought they were welcoming the Praetor.”

“They might but given all the chaos in the Romulan Empire lately, we don’t even know who that is.”, T’Zohl explained.

“Neither do they.”, the Protocol Droid responded.

John looked at the waitress, “Do you think you could speak Romulan well enough to get inside?”

“I can speak over 6000 languages.”, Polly bragged. I think all of these protocol Droids just love hearing that statement.

John looked at Bell, “Get me your best shooter. We will put them in an escape pod and blast it towards the Shalimar. Polly will get them inside.”

“I won’t go without Nicole.”, Polly exclaimed.

“What! The Governor? Why the hell would you want her?”, John screamed out.

“I trust her.”, Polly responded.

John was furious throwing up his hands in disgust. What the hell would Branson be able to do to help.

T’Zohl tried to come the situation, “She can pilot an escape pod.”

John scoffed, “What can she do in a tactical situation? She is famous for her good fortune but how the hell is that gonna help out here. Luck will not save the President.”

Polly looked at John, “I trust her.”

John stormed off the bridge, “I don’t!”

Posted by

Captain John Warren
Commanding Officer
USS Quasar Quest
Back to top Go down

Escape the Insanity
Page 1 of 1