The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yours To Command

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Yours To Command Empty
PostSubject: Yours To Command   Yours To Command EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:12 am

Opportunity leads to heartbreak. The feud between the new Andorian led Starfleet and King's Fleet took an ugly turn when Admiral Lanec Trmel offered his senior tactical position to Commodore Monica Montgomery including an Admiralty.

Monica quickly agreed and when she was confronted by Deveniss, she simply responded that Lanec has a humanoid penis. Deveniss was devastated and abdicated his position as commanding officer of the Plato to return to an office on the Hatherton. He was so depressed and so destroyed. Monica had chosen to leave him again.

Deveniss was sitting in his office when Saehir Marrus came walking in. She looked at the old Selayan and smiled, "As Chief of Staff, you will have to find a commanding officer for the Viper."

"I am already trying to figure out someone to command the Plato. Why would I need to replace you on the Viper?", The depressed Selayan looked at the Romulan.

"Because I am going to stay here with you.", the beautiful Romulan exposed the top of her right nipple.

Deveniss gasped, "For real?"

The gorgeous Romulan came over and sat down on the edge of his desk, "I have been waiting for the damn human to leave."

Deveniss stood up and picked up the Romulan spinning her around. He was overjoyed.

Deveniss set to fixing some past wrongs assigning Autumn Laree back to the Providence giving her and Velvet a second chance at love. He assigned and promoted V'Larii to the Viper and let Sara Wayne follow her new love over there. Deveniss was overjoyed at being able to help other find the love he thought was lost when Monica left him.

On Saehir's recommendation, he offered the Plato to Terry Coren. Terry had been a pleasant surprise aboard the Viper.

Deveniss went up to Leo's for supper with Saehir. He looked at the former Romulan Commander and Starfleet Captain, "This has been so much fun. You have made an old man very happy. I never want this to end."

"It does not have to.", the beautiful Romulan responded.

"Because of the tensions with Starfleet, we cannot allow you to maintain your Starfleet Captaincy rank.", Deveniss bit his bottom lip.

He continued, "Because of what happened at Cheron VI and Medara, restoring your Romulan rank would make you a pariah."

"Because you defected to the Hatherton Fleet, we cannot in good conscience maintain your rank of Captain.", Deveniss looked at Saehir trying to see if she was ready to bolt.

She looked at him with Romulan sternness. Deveniss took a breath, "In order to maintain the command structure of the station, you cannot be named Commander therefore I am, as King's Fleet Chief of Staff prepared to list your King's Fleet rank as Lieutenant."

The punishment was very harsh for the former Captain. Deveniss had to do it to avoid the appearance of favouritism. He thought all the good he had recently experienced would be given back. He thought Saehir would walk away. T'Arren Suren had already opted to return to Romulus rather than take a severe reduction in rank. There was precedence.

Saehir took a deep breath, "This is my chance at redemption. I need to take it. I am honoured to be given this opportunity to return to the King's. I am yours to command, Admiral.", Saehir spoke softly.

Deveniss smiled

Posted By:

Admiral Deveniss of Selay
Chief of Staff
King's Fleet

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Yours To Command
Page 1 of 1