The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bonds of Tanmesad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Bonds of Tanmesad Empty
PostSubject: The Bonds of Tanmesad   The Bonds of Tanmesad EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:08 pm

Martin was deeply hurt at being rebuked by Ro Marino. He really thought he was a gentle soul. He was sitting alone in the galley of the Tanmesad when Bridgette Tchilack came into the mess. She sat with Martin. She knew a little about being alone. She was lived as a faceless Insectoid cleaning the engineering floor on a ship.

The little pixie smiled as Martin described his experience with Ro Marino, "Maybe she is just no what you are looking for."

If we have learned anything from the Andorians its sexual ambiguity is the norm. Martin chuckled as Bridgette put her hand on the muscular engineer's.

"I thought you were with Tania Branson.", Martin observed.

"Sure, I am incredibly grateful to Tania for my appearance and she does taste fine but my actions were out of gratitude not love.", Bridgette looked at Martin.

"I think I understand. I wanted Marino to prove tat not all Montgomery men are monsters. It was not infatuation but rather debt and guilt.", Martin talked through his own feelings.

A lot of talking led the pair upstairs. Martin started undressing the fairy Xindi hybrid, "Are you sure?"

Bridgette was once a normal high school cheerleader before all this chaos. She wanted the muscular quarterback. She smiled, "Yes."

Martin was on top of the tiny princess. They were both moaning and sweating. Martin whispered to Bridgette about his bisexual heritage and how much he liked a tight point of entry. Bridgette writhed underneath her human partner. Martin slid out of the bug beauty and then entered at a little higher hole. Bridgette moaned but did not pull away.

A new bond has been formed on the Tanmesad.

Posted by:

Lt. Martin Montgomery
Asst. Chief Engineer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Bonds of Tanmesad
Page 1 of 1