The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tanmesad: A Shield...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Tanmesad: A Shield... Empty
PostSubject: The Tanmesad: A Shield...   The Tanmesad: A Shield... EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:14 pm

"If you support the Polymer Pipeline, the Cardassian pirate movement will be lost.", Thua'ra Varno looked at Anora.

"And you see a problem with that.", Anora snapped.

"The Cardassian Union lacks the means to keep its fleet in space. They rely on the pirate trade to stay relevent in the region.", Varno looked the Bajoran Fleet representative.

"You support the pirate trade?!", Anora snapped.

"Cardassia must remain relevant.", Thua'ra snapped.

"At the hands of Anwar!!", Anora glared at Varno, "You disgust me."

"I don't care if the Pah Wraiths themselves ruled Cardassia as long as she remains relevent and can take her rightful place as the dominant power in the region.", Thua'ra Varno snapped.

"You disgust me.", Anora stormed from the room.

Vash Enranet walked into the briefing room, "Your actions pronounce you unfit for command."

"Vash, are you taking my ship from me.", Thua'ra glared at his former protege.

"Just as you did from me.", Vash glared at his former mentor.

"Do you remember watching me wash the engine room after I returned from the surface as Governor, Gil Varno.", Vash snarled.

"Gil Varno, very funny.", Thua'ra chuckled.

"The job is yours. Take it or leave it.", Vash was not about to bow down. He remembered that Thua'ra had humiliated him when he returned to the Tanmesad.

Varno had no other options. He had to take the job. Washing floors on the Tanmesad was better than being irrelevent. He was not going to be just another Cardassian refugee in Nicole Branson's wannabe garden.

Posted by:

Gul Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer - USS / CGV Tanmesad
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Tanmesad: A Shield...
Page 1 of 1