The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

He Called Me Sweetheart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

He Called Me Sweetheart Empty
PostSubject: He Called Me Sweetheart   He Called Me Sweetheart EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:06 pm

When Colonel Acrylos Teero-Lau put out the call for a head of security for the Gwenievere, Philadelphia Todd had found his way out. He quickly volunteered for the position leaving behind his punitive service with Tanus of Gorn.

Phil quickly dropped his body hair removal and started working out again. He was happy to be all man again. Tanus was furious with the Bajoran-Trill hybrid for taking the soldier but Acrylos needed a man who would do what was necessary to protect the orbiting mining asteroid recently captured by the Hatherton.

Tanus was furious at losing his mate. He was horribly mistreating his marines driving them very hard in training. Landi and Salem knew that they deserved it for siding with Admiral London Todd but that did not make it any easier. The girls needed Tanus to be happy again.

Landi and Salem knew that their cousin Chicago Todd was struggling at the basic training facility on Mars. She had been suspended or transferred multiple times for her lewd behavior. She could be a bit of a slut. There was no better way to explain it. Chick liked sex.

Salem contacted Chicago Todd with a proposition. They would get her assigned to the Dragons as a sniper if she would seduce General Tanus of Gorn.

Chick knew about the Gorn history and the Gorn reputation for size... She told the girls she was not interested. The girls convinced Tara to talk to Chick. Ontario Todd explained that she and Thanius Tchilack had dealt with the problem of size but opting for anal sex. The small size fit perfectly in the smaller opening and better yet, for most females the G-Spot is located on the bottom side of the vagina when the female is laying on her back therefore anal sex can often stimulate the G-Spot and create orgasm. Chicago was intrigued but still did not agree.

It took a morning of crawling in red Martian sand on her belly in atmospheric created rain that convinced her that this was a better option. Salem and Landi immediately went to work on Tanus, even going above his head to General Belvedere Brown get Chick assigned to the King's Fleet. The girls were pretty clear as to their reasoning. Tanus needed to get laid before he killed them.

Chicago Todd arrived at Carlisle Asteroid via shuttle and the girls literally tore her pants off exposing her marine issue underwear. They took her straight over to meet the new boss, General Tanus of Gorn. Landi looked at Chick, "Do your thing."

Chick walked into the office of the Special Forces General, "Captain Chicago Todd reporting for duty, sir."

"Dressed like that.", Tanus looked at the marine sniper.

"This is not for duty sir, this is for booty. This is for you.", Chick smiled.

"Please, I do not have time for this.", Tanus looked at Chick.

Chick turned around, "Do you have time for this?"

Her smile was so awesome and so enticing as she exposed her butt cheeks. Tanus looked at her, "Did Sally and Landi put you up to this?"

"Aye, General.", Chick responded.

"Are you sure this is something you want to do?", Tanus looked at Chicago.

"General, I have had sex with virtually every creature, alien and human in Starfleet but never a Gorn. I was reluctant at first until I learned of the experiences of Ontario. She said it was awesome and that you were an incredible man. I want to see that.", Chicago looked at Tanus.

"I want to feel that.", she wiggled her finger drawing the Gorn general over.

Tanus had been with Paul Warren and Philadelpha Todd in recent memory. He had not been with a woman since a brief fling with Tara. He had forgotten how wonderful they could feel. His clawed hands grabbed her hips. He was soon thrusting inside the playful human. Tara was right. Sex with a Gorn could be incredible. Chick moaned with excitement.

Landi and Salem were listening outside and gave each other a high five as they heard the Gorn grunt as he finished up. Tanus would be happier now. They could get back to regular duties and not stupid morning exercises.

The girls waited for Chick to return to the Dragons' barracks. They were very excited and were high fiving their cousin.

"So how was it?", Salem asked.

"Wonderful.", Chicago responded, "We are going for dinner later."

"Wait.", Landi interrupted, "You are going on a date with the Gorn?"

"Yes.", Chicago responded, "Tanus is a wondeful man."

"But you are a sleaze. I thought you would just f**k him and then move onto your next conquest.", Landi looked so puzzled.

"Hey, I am not a slut! I thought so too but he called me sweetheart and kissed me after sex. No one has ever done that before.", Chicago responded.

"I told him he could call me Chick.", Chicago looked at the girls.

"He told me that Chick was demeaning and sexist. He looked into my eyes and told me he would call me 'Sweetheart'", Chicago put her hands together almost praying as she looked to the stars.

"He told me that he would call me Sweetheart.", the smitten sniper looked like a school girl with her first crush.

"Wow!", Landi shook her head and walked across the room. No one could have saw that coming.

Posted by:

Chief Warrant Officer Portland "Landi" Todd
Special Forces Operative
Dragon's Special Forces
King's Fleet Marines
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

He Called Me Sweetheart
Page 1 of 1