The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My So-Called Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

My So-Called Life Empty
PostSubject: My So-Called Life   My So-Called Life EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 6:12 pm

"Do you think that your association with me has cost you your command?", Cougar looked at Terry.

"No.", Terry quickly corrected his lover, "And even if it had, I would not change a thing."

"Don't you think that if your lover was named Susan and not Gary, you would be in command of the Duchess today. You commanded the Plato and the Honey Bee. This should be your ship and not Captain Tania Branson's.", Cougar frowned.

"My lover's name is Cougar not Gary and I respect Captain Branson and Admiral Tan too much to question their judgement. I am where I need to be.", The Betazoid Commander looked at his human lover.

Cougar forced a smile, "Do I look feminine enough for you?"

He pushed up the little breasts created by hormonal supplements.

Terry smiled, "You look stunning."

"You are weird.", Cougar teased.

"So are you.", Terry teased right back.

"I know I am weird. I am a male who likes, no loves to wear women's clothing. I am living in a future where gender reassignment is simple and easy but I don't want to give up my manhood. I am who I am. I just want to dress like a woman.", Cougar bared his soul.

"And a beautiful woman at that.", Terry hugged Cougar.

"Less than 2 % of gay males are cross dressers too.", Cougar frowned.

"You are just special.", Terry tried to soothe Cougar's conscience.

"And being special has hurt your career.", Cougar started to sob.

"I was anything officer on First Corinthians Station until I joined the King's Fleet and met you. My life is better because of you.", Terry smiled.

Cougar slipped down to his knees opening Terry's uniform pants. Terry looked down, "You don't have to."

"I want to.", Cougar slurped on the manhood of her Betazoid life partner.

Terry moaned pulling Cougar back up and turning him around. Cougar smiled as Terry lowered his black panties. Terry smeared the opening with lubricant and then his saliva moistened manhood entered his life partner. Cougar moaned as Terry slid inside.

Terry leaned down and kissed Cougar's neck, "Don't you ever think I am unhappy with my life. It is moments like this that remind just how special it is."

Posted by:

Commander Terry Coren
Executive Officer
USS Princess Catherine
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

My So-Called Life
Page 1 of 1