The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Man Called Deveniss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Man Called Deveniss Empty
PostSubject: A Man Called Deveniss   A Man Called Deveniss EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 6:12 pm

The marines returned to the wej'veQ. Many of them were already joking about the Bailey Gra'Naarg utter disdain for life in the colonies and for Nicole Branson. Phil was walking through the corridor when he saw Admiral Monica Montgomery. Phil teased the human, "If you ever get tired of the old snake man, there are plenty of young marines who could remind what it feels like to be human."

Philadelphia Todd winked at the Station Executive Officer. Monica was not thrilled. She knew that Deveniss was hosting a meal in honour of their service. She hated that her man was about to honour these Neanderthals with their often antiquated views.

Monica swallowed her pride, put on her uniform and stood by his side as he gave a speech in support of marine operations. She grew even more frustrated when several marines made comment about Deveniss's failed Snake Pit. In the words of the marines, the flyer was simply not man enough to lead them.

Monica struggled to find the language to show these men and women what a great man Deveniss really was. She finally came up with a plan even they could understand. Monica excused herself as the boys sat around drinking.

She returned, very scantily dressed.

"Oh boys, I think my man is tired of playing with the boys and it's time to come home and play with a woman!", Monica teased.

Phil looked at Deveniss, "Damn!"

Deveniss looked at the marines, "You all tease me about staying in bed for 14 to 16 hours a day but now you know why."

Posted By:

Admiral Monica Montgomery
Executive Officer
Reykja wej'veQ
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Man Called Deveniss
Page 1 of 1