The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Research On Hold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Research On Hold Empty
PostSubject: Research On Hold   Research On Hold EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 7:20 am

Emago Gary had played an integral part in the research of Dr. Skylight Greene into the improvement of Branson Beauty. The Duro alien was overjoyed to see Vidiian children playing in the snow laughing and not dealing with failing skin cells and horrid almost zombie like failures of facial features.

Dr. Gary had been enslaved by the Vidiians. He was free to leave. He was looking at his options when Dr. Tegora Tchilack entered his quarters. Tegora asked the alien if he would like to assist her in the climatological research for Reykja Penthe. Dr. Gary could continue to work in the hospital but the time he had spent on the Phage could now be spent trying to create season on the asteroid.

Emago had planned to return to the Delta Quadrant and his homeworld but the challenge sounded enticing. Emago's strong research approach and the original climatological research from Tegora and Xact were a good match. He and the creepy merger of the floating brain and the body of the Betazoid Doctor started work almost immediately.

Emago came to understand that Tegora had died and Xact's body had been badly damaged. Dr. Tchilack had created the relationship between his brain and her body. Emago was impressed.

Emago had been alone on Reykja Penthe for a very long time. He had never had conversations like these with anyone. He and Tegora Tchilack could talk physics and medicine. He even enjoyed a meal or two with his research partner. Tegora had a lot of trouble with everyone. The floating brain was positively eerie.

Emago made the first real breakthrough in restoring the seasonal network on the surface. He was overjoyed. They were close now. He opened a bottle of wine. He and Tegora had something to celebrate.

Both parties got a little tipsy. Tegora looked at Emago, "Does a Duro enjoy sexual congress as a Betazoid or other humanoid?"

"Aye, Doctor. My people have abducted humans and Betazoids in the past to test biological compatibility.", Emago looked at his Betazoid hybrid partner.

Tegora returned from the lavatory dressed very provocatively.

Emago looked at Tegora, "Oh my goodness, Doctor."

"Am I beautiful?", Tegora asked.

"Most definitely.", Emago asked.

"Are you turned off by the fact that I have a male brain or that my body is technically a merger between my brain and the neural systems of a Betazoid?", Tegora asked her big eyed alien.

Emago was soon on top of the Doctor. It was most strange not to be able to kiss his partner but the oral connection between her body and the hovering brain.

The atmospheric research would have wait.

Posted by:

Dr. Tegora Tchilack
Climatologist
Reykja Penthe
King's Fleet Protected Territory
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Research On Hold
Page 1 of 1