The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Safe Again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Safe Again Empty
PostSubject: Safe Again   Safe Again EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:28 pm

Stephanie was being such a b**ch over her assignment. Mars was trying to make the best of it working for the DA's office. She was so frustrated with her lot as a housewife in 2016. She had become unbearable.

Bella also was having no fun. She did not want to be a mother. She was an ambassador who brokered large trade deals not someone who dealt with the petty problems of an abused 14 year old street waif. She heard Stephanie and Mars fighting. She just wanted some adventure. Mars was heading out to the Excursion when Bella motioned to the attorney through the doorway. The lawyer followed the motion.

Bella lead the lawyer back to the bed she shared with Nicole Branson. She wanted more. She wanted something other than a finger. Mars was so frustrated with Stephanie that he was only too happy to oblige. Nicole came home from the council meeting to the moaning sounds of Mars Viceroy f**king Bella Pan'Taar. The Tellarite goddess let out a squeal as Mars climaxed into the perfect sow.

Nicole stood in the doorway, "I took you back!", she yelled.

"He can offer me more.", Bella stood up gathering her clothing.

"I will be gone by morning.", Bella snubbed the council woman.

Nicole went to head off Kenzi and to take her to a hotel with a pool. The girls were going to have some fun. Nicole played with her adopted daughter even though her heart was breaking over losing Bella.

Over breakfast, Nicole explained the situation. Mackenzie looked at her foster mother, "What a bi**h!"

Nicole wanted to correct her foster child but she was absolutely right. Bella was a b**ch for behaving like that. Nicole and Kenzi walked back to the Renaissance after their enjoyable brunch. Both ladies were laughing and starting a new life; post Bella.

Nicole and Kenzi walked through the corridor entrance of the Renaissance and through into the private courtyard between the apartments. Nicole wanted a coffee in the sun. She was startled to see Trudi Pan'Taar sitting in the corridor.

Trudi looked at Nicole, "Caitlin told me what had happened. I rushed to see you."

"We are not compatible, Trudi. I told you what staying with me would take.", Nicole looked at the beautiful Tellarite.

"The Renaissance means I can have more freedom. I can live.", Trudi explained.

"How long will that keep you happy? My heart can't take much more of this.", Nicole looked at Trudi.

"Beatrice is here now. We already enjoyed a glass of wine in the courtyard. She is Vash's housewife and enjoying it immensely. I think I can do that now.", Trudi offered.

"I want to try.", Trudi went from offering to begging.

"I can be a good wife. I really can.", Trudi took Nicole's hands.

Nicole looked at Kenzi, "Do you trust her?"

Trudi knelt down next to Kenzi, "Give a chance, please."

Nicole lay naked in the bed as Trudi emerged from the bathroom naked. She crawled into the covers with Nicole. Their naked bodies touched. Trudi looked at Nicole, "The Orions rented me to a Cardassian Legate. He had his way with me through every opening, often violently and often enduring bloody woundings."

Trudi started to cry, "How could I ever believe that would be better than here with you?"

Nicole kissed Trudi on the forehead, "We will only begin sexual relations when you are ready."

Trudi cuddled in next to Nicole and went to sleep. She was safe there. She was safe finally.

Posted by:

Trudi Pan'Taar
Temporal Refugee
Brooklyn 2016
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Safe Again
Page 1 of 1