The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Through the Looking Glass

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Through the Looking Glass Empty
PostSubject: Through the Looking Glass   Through the Looking Glass EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 8:27 am

Courtney came up to the apartment looking for Monica Montgomery. She walked into the room. Monica came out of the back wearing very sexy lingerie.

Monica smiled, "Deveniss??"

Courtney gasped, "Deputy Sheriff?"

Monica quickly grabbed for her overcoat. Courtney looked at the human, "You are with the cobra headed alien?"

"I am. Deveniss is the finest gentleman in all of time and space.", Monica announced.

"I have left him before but only to realize that I am only safe in his arms.", Monica explained.

"How does it work exactly? Does he have a... You know?", Courtney asked.

"He does but it barely protrudes his skin. We are not organ compatible but he has the most magic fingers and of course the most incredible tongue. The progenitor of the dominant species amongst the Selayan people is a snake.", Monica announced.

Courtney gasped at the thought. Deveniss came in wearing a beautiful black robe. He looked at the human doctor, "I see you have discovered my partner."

"Aye, Admiral.", Courtney felt odd using the naval terminology common to the King's Fleet and the vessels of the future.

Deveniss smiled, "You are through the looking glass now, sweet Alice."

Posted by:

Dr. Courtney Wellington
Coroner
King's County Medical
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Through the Looking Glass
Page 1 of 1