The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emergency Cardassian Holograms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Emergency Cardassian Holograms Empty
PostSubject: Emergency Cardassian Holograms   Emergency Cardassian Holograms EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 11:20 am

Christian walked onto the Governor’s Station comman deck. He walked over and sat down next to Bunny, leaning against the corridor wall.

‘Any words from the Tanmesad?, Admiral Moyer looked at Admiral Tan.

‘No…”, the Clanner responded quietly.

“I sent them out there.”, Christian looked at Tan and the Governor.

“I know.”, Bunny looked at Christian who was in obvious distress.

“They are gonna be all right.”, Tan offered in a reassuring manner. No one could know for sure.

The Galar class vessel lay on in the side in the sand of Cestus 7, an asteroid near Cestus. Gul Neron sat on a rock staring at the downed ship, ‘I have failed this ship’s legacy.”

“No doubt.”, Major Numan scoffed in a half.

The Andorian Dr. Trmel was tending to the Aurelian. Ozzie had held the ship together again. He had stayed with the warp drive to pummel the damaged Galor class into the breathable air asteroid and for that he was now unconscious and dying on some rocks.

“What a way to die?”, the Bajoran looked out as the Klingon vessel disappeared into the space.

“Survive the Cardassian invasion of Bajor to die with an incompetent Cardassian on a floating rock in Federation space.”, Eetya grumbled.

Toronto looked at the two always fighting leaders of the Tanmesad, “Is that the best you can offer? Doom and gloom.”

“No one is gonna look for us. We have no way off the asteroid.”, Neron Kira grumbled.

Toronto looked at the Bajoran dressed Cardassian, “I refuse to be so defeatist.”

“So what’s your suggestion, Bluebell? No one knows this ship well.”, Neron snarled.

“Computer, activate the Emergency Medical Hologram.” Toronto spoke clearly.

The EMR appeared, “Please state the nature of your medical emergency.”

Toronto, though a doctor on her own right, asked the EMR to tend to Ozzie.

The Andorian was watching the EMR tend to the Aurelian and staring at the Tanmesad as Neron and Eetya continued to grumble.

She turned to Neron, “Who knows the Tanmesad better than anyone?”

“Gul Vash Enranet.”, Neron grumbled, “But he is dead.”

“I would argue that Gul Thua’ra Varno knew it better.”, Eetya spoke just be confrontational.

“Who is also dead.”, Neron further grumbled.

These two could be so sufferable!

“Do you see that?”, Toronto looked at the EMR hard at work.

“What does this have to do with your observation?”, Neron looked puzzled.

“You are both correct. The two legendary Cardassians are both dead but do you know who knew them best?”, Toronto asked.

“Lashanra Lyun and Dr. Vanessa Vasa.”, Eetya grumbled naming Vash’s Bajoran comfort woman and Thua’ra psychologist.

“Funny.”, Toronto chuckled, “The Tanmesad computer knew them best. The computer interacted with them more than anyone through personal logs and mission posts.”

“How does this help us?”, Neron snapped.

“The EMR gave me the inspiration. What if we let the Tanmesad computer create a similar version of Vash and Thua’ra? With their infinite knowledge of the Tanmesad, they may be able to get us flying.”, Toronto proposed.

“It can’t get worse.”, Neron put his face in his hands.

“Technically it could.”, Eetya offered, “Turning off the EMR holoemitter could put Commander Kirk at risk.”

“He could die.”, Neron shook his head.

Toronto entered the Tanmesad totally focused on her task. The Andorian re-emerged and smiled, “Activate Emergency Cardassian Holograms.”

The images of Gul Vash Enranet and Gul Thua’ra Varno appeared. They were very disoriented but Dr. Toronto Trmel began to explain to the two legendary Cardassians their plight, the deaths and then the reason she created the program.

Vash turned around to Gul Neron Kira, “What have you done to my ship?”

“The Klingons did it.”, Neron grumbled.

Vash and Thua’ra were suddenly focused and in full repair mode. Within hours, the listing Galor was once more level as the two Cardassian got the ship to run mode.

Toronto looked at her creations smiling. Vash turned to Neron, “Take better care of my ship.”

Vash turned to Eetya, “You too!”

The Bajoran looked at the Cardassian hologram and then at the soil, “Aye Gul Enranet.”

Eetya and Toronto carried the still unconscious Ozzie onto the ship. Toronto quickly deactivated the Emergency Cardassians and reactivated the EMR before joining Gul Neron Kira on the bridge of the Tanmesad.

Neron looked at Eetya and the Andorian, “Take her out.”

Hours later, Neron and Eetya walked on the Governor’s Station Command Deck, Christian rushed over and hugged the Cardassian and his Bajoran First Officer.

“I am sorry that I sent you out there.”, Admiral Moyer looked at the pair.

“On the contrary, Admiral.”, Neron announced.

“We now have irrefutable evidence that Klingon renegades do not support the current treaty efforts. The Federation and Klingon leadership will be pleased to move the attacks from rumour to real.”, Gul Kira explained.

Christian smiled, “Well done, Gul Neron Kira.”

Neron looked at the still too young Fleet Commander, “The credit goes to Commander Ozzie Kirk, our engineer who saved the disabled ship and Dr. Toronto Trmel, our science and medical officer whose genius got us flying again.”

As the pair walked off the command deck, Eetya looked at Neron, “That was a nice thing you did.”

Neron just nodded.

“Maybe there is hope for you yet.”, Eetya teased, smiling.

Posted by:

Major Eetya Numan

First Officer

USS / CGV Tanmesad

King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down

Emergency Cardassian Holograms
Page 1 of 1