The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vulcan Appeasement – Student Controls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Vulcan Appeasement – Student Controls Empty
PostSubject: Vulcan Appeasement – Student Controls   Vulcan Appeasement – Student Controls EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:07 am

D'Solos Vreenak and Vincent Viceroy spoke together trying to quell student protests and mistreatment of the Romulans for their involvement in distribution of the Dilithium from the Omega Sands Project. The students have been exaserbated by Vulcan speeches calling the Dilithium projects harmful to the environment and harmful to the colony.

Vincent and even Vreenak tried to convince the students that the Dilithium has helped rejuvenate the region and will lead to greater exploration of the Beta Quadrant. This success is something to be proud of. Many students listened intently. Commodore Viceroy is well respected. However many students began shouting obscenities and worse several Vulcans claimed that the Academy and Colony leadership were prejudiced against Vulcans.

Commander T'tan herself showed up with a sculpture of the 3 suits with their heads in the sand protesting the colony leadership. Vincent was not amuzed.

The Vulcan Mayor of the Villa may have overstepped her bounds by such conduct. Vincent would be speaking to Governor Tabrine Mandu about her behavior. Vincent left in a huff leaving the students to Vreenak to try to control. This was far from over. The students and the Vulcans had all been worked into a dither by Commander T'Ros and the Romulans being given control of the Dilithium project.

Vincent walked into the complex. Nicole was sitting on the steps drinking a coffee.

"What's the matter?", Vincent asked.

"I think Magenta wants to marry me.", Nicole responded.

"So.... What's the problem?", Vincent answered.

"Her family got upset by the announcement.", Nicole responded.

"What's with these people? An announcement is just that an announcement. The Romulans are best equipped to handle the distribution of the Omega Sands. This is not up for protest. Its an announcement.", Vincent replied.

"What?", Nicole looked up.

"Oh, just that I don't understand why people think an announcement is an opening for debate. An announcement is an announcement; for a wedding or for a project. This would be clearly defined as a debate if it was one.", Vincent exclaimed.

"Governor Mandu would have said, 'What do you think of the Romulans having control of the Omega Sands?' If he wanted an opinion. I am certain Lt. Coren would have asked her family, 'What do you think of Nicole and I getting married?' if she wanted their opinion.", Vincent explained.

"Neither occurred. Each was simply an announcement; no protests or comments were requested.", Vincent smiled.

"Yeah.", Nicole smiled, standing up and holding his hand. "Yeah!"

Vincent always knew what to say. He was an excellent leader.

"So where and when?", Vincent asked.

"On New Terra. I am going to ask William Hunt to perform the ceremony.", Nicole responded.

Vincent put his arm on her shoulder, "I am glad you have found happiness again, Nikki."

Vincent rarely called her Nikki.

"And Bobbi-Lee, how's she?", Nicole responded.

"She is doing better. We are getting along better. I have admitted my mistake and things are progressing.", Vincent spoke of his relationship like another task on the colony.

Posted by:

Commodore Vincent Viceroy
Star Fleet Commanding Officer
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Fleet

Idea and Picture by

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson
Star Fleet Executive Officer
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net