The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vulcan Independence – Klingon Dog and Vulcan Sleaze

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Vulcan Independence – Klingon Dog and Vulcan Sleaze Empty
PostSubject: Vulcan Independence – Klingon Dog and Vulcan Sleaze   Vulcan Independence – Klingon Dog and Vulcan Sleaze EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:45 pm

"Commander, I don't want to see you.", Christine snapped at T'tan as she walked into the office.

"Please listen to me, Christine.", T'tan responded, standing with her Klingon cohort.

"Don't call me Christine. I am not your friend.", Christine picked up the PADD and tossed it to T'tan with the image of her and a naked Cole Porter.

"That was Cleveland Powers idea. He thought we could control the media if you felt threatened.", T'tan responded.

"Fuck you!", Christine responded.

"Cole is my freaking friend, T'tan. Do you know how hard it is to find friendship in this business? My job is to criticize and point out flaws.", Christine snapped.

"Get out!", Christine started to yell.

"You need to help us. New Terra is under attack by a rogue fleet. This could start another liberation war. President Hunt and his Phoenix Federation forces are battle hardened and ready from 2 years of war with Vulcan. We need to get word out that this is a rogue fleet and not representative of the Klingon Empire.", T'tan forcefully responded.

"And I am supposed to believe you because?", Christine mocked.

"This is Ambassador Kreeg of the House of Olarg. He is here to beg the Phoenix Federation not to retaliate against the homeworld.", T'tan explained.

"And what if he is here as a spy to ally with the Vulcans to retake the colony, the Omega Sands and the access gateway to the Beta Quadrant.", Christine snapped.

"Get out!", Christine yelled.

"Aren't you listening to me?", Christine snapped.

"Listen!", T'tan snapped back.

"If the Klingon Fleet were actually attacking, don't you think the Archangel, the Prometheus or Governor's Station would be reporting it by now.", T'tan spoke logically.

Christine looked at her monitors. There was no Military activity reported beyond the Archangel shakedown.

"Where is Marcus Dinn?", Christine looked at T'tan.

"What the hell does that have to do with anything?", T'tan responded.

"I know something is up, Commander.", Christine got that eerie look she always get when she is about to go for the juggler.

"This si about the freaking Klingons.', T'tan snapped.

The ladies were at each others throat.

"Are you gonna help?", T'tan asked.

"I will think about it.", Christine walked over and opened the door.

"Marcus Dinn is my problem, T'Nley. Don't get involved.", T'tan looked at Christine.

Christine watched the pair get into a shuttle. She usually good instincts for this stuff but she remained uncertain.

Was the Klingon lying? What motives did T'tan have for bringing him to ONN?

Could she believe a Klingon Dog and a Vulcan Sleaze?

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Omega News Network
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Vulcan Independence – Klingon Dog and Vulcan Sleaze
Page 1 of 1