The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Commander Acrylos Teero’s Personal Log - Felicity Final

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Commander Acrylos Teero’s Personal Log - Felicity Final Empty
PostSubject: Commander Acrylos Teero’s Personal Log - Felicity Final   Commander Acrylos Teero’s Personal Log - Felicity Final EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:53 pm

Felicity and Acrylos went to the gala at The Commune to honor the liberation of the Omega Sands. Mary-Lou Cole will put on a party to celebrate someone crossing the street. She loves to throw the parties and they are always awesome. Acrylos was not planning to attend. He was working on extending the sensor array for Governor's Station. He wanted to have notice if the Klingons were truly coming. He was working on the project when Felicity called.

Acrylos was quite rude, "I am busy. Find someone else. There must be some Admiral or Ambassador that you can rob of credits or find a beautiful room to sleep in."

Felicity paused for a moment, "There is no one else left."

"So I am the last choice. Perfect.", the chief engineer responded.

"Will you go with me?", Felicity asked.

"Please.", she responded.

"I guess. I will change into my dress yellow and meet you at the Federation complex.", Acrylos responded.

The pair enjoyed a wonderful evening. Felicity never felt so at home unless she was with him.

She went back to his Veltkamp Village apartment. Felicity started kissing Acrylos.

"No.", Acrylos pushed her away.

"Why not?", she asked.

Acrylos knew who she was and exactly what she did but he had grown very fond of her over the past year.

"Felicity, I cannot be with you unless we are exclusive and committed to one another.", Acrylos explained.

"You know I can't do that.", Felicity looked at Acrylos.

"Then you might as well go home.", Acrylos responded.

Felicity got her purse and stormed out in a huff. Acrylos was fine with that. He went back to the console and began working on his sensor array modifications. He preferred the company of machines anyway.

About 2 am, the door chimed. Acrylos rubbed his eyes, got up and went to the door. It was Felicity.

"Can I come in?", she asked.

"I guess.", Acrylos was still very much asleep.

She looked at him, "I sat alone in my house, amongst pictures of old Admiral and Ambassadors. They come and they go but you are always here Ace."

Acrylos plunked down on the couch.

"Ace, I am gonna stay. Stay with you.", Felicity smiled, dropping her robe.

Acrylos looked up. Even with his eyes glazed over with sleep, she was still very beautiful.

Felicity turned and started for the bedroom, dropping her g-string.

Acrylos got up smiling, "An engineer's work is never done..."

Posted by:

Commander Acrylos Teero
Chief Engineer
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Edited by Nicole Branson and Christine T'Nley
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Commander Acrylos Teero’s Personal Log - Felicity Final
Page 1 of 1