The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Omega Prime Colony] Commander Acrylos Teero's Personal Log - Lunch with Laaker and Hyla

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

[Omega Prime Colony] Commander Acrylos Teero's Personal Log - Lunch with Laaker and Hyla Empty
PostSubject: [Omega Prime Colony] Commander Acrylos Teero's Personal Log - Lunch with Laaker and Hyla   [Omega Prime Colony] Commander Acrylos Teero's Personal Log - Lunch with Laaker and Hyla EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:50 pm

The Arboritum is far beyond my expectations. I was absolutely moved when I saw it blossoming for the first time. I saw Cardassians running fruit markets on the third floor where refugee area alotments were handled by Hyla and Tacita Teero, my niece. Imagine, a Cardassian going to a Bajoran to get a license to plant fruit. I was nearly moved to tears.

I was reminded why I left the USS / CGV Tanmesad to come here. This is the symbol of what the Fleet protected territory, hell what the quadrant could be. This is a special place. This is home.

Laaker came from the fire station. He and Sgt. Leo were looking over some of his fire suppression equipment.

Laaker sat next to Hyla. I was nearly moved to tears with the joy of seeing them together. He was the wayward little brother who had come home to find a nice job and to get back with his wife. I loved him but hated that he was so flaky. To see him with Hyla enjoying lunch was a positively joyous event. I have never had a more enjoyable meal on the colony.

Posted by:

Commander Acrylos Teero
Public Works Commissioner
Omega Prime
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

[Omega Prime Colony] Commander Acrylos Teero's Personal Log - Lunch with Laaker and Hyla
Page 1 of 1