The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pilgrimmage – No one picks on her but me...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Pilgrimmage – No one picks on her but me... Empty
PostSubject: Pilgrimmage – No one picks on her but me...   Pilgrimmage – No one picks on her but me... EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:12 pm

Vincent and Eugenio were discussing the huge influx in students when Magenta came in to grab a coffee. She was barely paying attention to their conversation but caught the tail end as she turned on ONN on the HUD at the table.

Eugenio turned to Vincent, "Dammit, Commodore. We need to get these people up to speed on the city state politics before we end up with another election. I will not lose the election because these pilgrims have no clue about the politics of the colony."

"Easy, Governor. We are setting up civics classes for the immigrants.", Viceroy responded.

"You don't have enough professors for the sciences, let alone civics.", Eugenio complained.

"Nicole could do it.", Magenta interrupted.

"She is not a professor. You even said that.", Vincent spurned Magenta.

"I never said that. I said she should not teach physics. Nicole understands the politics of this colony and the integration of these races better than anyone. She would be ideal in this role.", Magenta explained.

"Look, I am not prepared to put my future as Governor of the Phoenix Colony in the hands of your bimbo.", Eugenio snapped at his own daughter.

"She is here because William Hunt likes her. She had military rank because Bruce Montgomery liked her. She is a hanger on at best.", Eugenio observed.

"Shut up.", Magenta stood up. She did not know what else to say. It was the only thing she could think of.

"Come on, Magenta. You have seen how she acts. Hell, you even fought with her.", Eugenio snapped.

"Believe me, I understand. She is beautiful. Given your tendencies, you would want the beautiful one but she is no civics professor.", Eugenio berated Nicole.

Magenta looked at Vincent, "Don't listen to him. He is a fool. He is blinded because my mother does not like the relationship that Nicole and I share. Nicole can do this."

"Are you prepared to stick your neck out for her.", Vincent asked.

"Always, as she would do for me.", Magenta responded.

"This will really help.", Vincent turned to Eugenio.

Eugenio threw his hands up, "I cannot believe my long term political career is in the hand of the Phoenix Federation trophy bimbo."

Magenta stormed from the room. Vincent sat down shuffling the PADDs on his desk. Getting so many students this late in the term was horrible. Many had attended classes on the USS Plymouth but they needed to be brought up to speed.

Magenta headed home. Nicole and Brenna were playing around in the front of their suburban house. Magenta looked at Nicole, "Hello, Nikki."

"Hello, Magenta.", Nicole frowned.

Brenna ran up and gave Magenta a hug, "Hello, Mommy Magenta."

"Brenna go into the house.", Nicole requested.

"Nicole, I am sorry.", Magenta frowned, "But I have some good news."

"What's that?", Nicole asked.

"You can still teach the pilgrims, but in civics not in physics. I got you classes in political sciences.", Magenta smiled.

Nicole was very happy but she was still mad at Magenta.

Magenta looked at Nicole, "We make a good team."

Nicole wanted to be mad. She wanted to grab Magenta by the hair and toss her in the grass but she just could not help herself. She and Magenta were something different; something special.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Vice President
Pheonix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Commodore Vincent Viceroy
Military Commander in Chief
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Pilgrimmage – No one picks on her but me...
Page 1 of 1