The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brenna Bargaining Chip – Focus on the Facts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Brenna Bargaining Chip – Focus on the Facts Empty
PostSubject: Brenna Bargaining Chip – Focus on the Facts   Brenna Bargaining Chip – Focus on the Facts EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Brenna asked if she could go outside when Skye came over. She was no fool. Dr. Greene had been at the hospital all day. She knew that she and Nicole wanted to fool around. Brenna may be twelve but she had been with Nicole for over 2 years now. She was very mature about the relationship status and orientation as well as "adult alone time".

Nicole and Skye went upstairs and were in the throws of passion for an hour. Nicole showered and Skye went downstairs to get a glsss of wine. She was surprised that Brenna had not come back inside yet. She looked out in the front yard. There were a few Cardassian children playing but no Brenna.

"Nicole, where does Brenna usually play?", Skye hollered.

"She is only allowed to play in front of the house unless Magenta or I are out there.", Nicole responded, realizing instantly that she had made a slip. She rushed down the stairs, "Unless you or I are out there."

Nicole touched Skye's nose. Dr. Greene understood. It had only been a few days since Magenta had left.

Nicole opened the door, "Brenna?"

There was no response.

"Brenna, dammit, get your little butt in here!", Nicole ordered more forcefully.

There was no answer.

Nicole grabbed her coat and headed outside. Skye soon followed. After about 20 minutes of searching, Nicole was frantic and contacted Captain Leo. The Caitian Policeman was quick to arrive. He scolded Nicole for living in Little Lakaria and not in the gated community. He then asked how Brenna could be outside alone. Nicole frowned and looked at Skye. She knew how. She was devastated. She should have been watching Brenna not in bed with Skye.

"We gotta find her.", Nicole started to cry. Skye tried to comfort her but Nicole pulled away. She blamed Skye. She should have been with Brenna.

Robert contacted Vincent and informed him of the situation. As soon as the police communicator was activated, Christine beamed straight to the location. This was a story. The daughter of the Phoenix Federation Vice President had been kidnapped.

Christine thrust a recorder in the face of Nicole who was still devastated. Dr. Greene stepped in front of Nicole, "The Vice President will not be making a statement at this time. Any questions should be given to the Federation Complex Diplomatic Staff through Commander Elora Vasa."

Christine glared at Skye, "Come on? You gotta give us something."

A little Cardassian boy walked up, "I will give you this."

He handed Christine a PADD. It was a message from the Vidiians. They had Brenna and would trade her for 100% control of the colony and the Omega Sands.

Nicole grabbed the PADD, "Tell them it is theirs. Give me my Brenna.", she screamed.

Vincent arrived in a hover car, "Wait a minute. We are not just doing that. The colony remains under military rule. While we respect our membership in the Phoenix Federation, governance of the colony remains an independent operation, Madam Vice President."

"They have Brenna.", Nicole screamed, hugging Vincent.

"We will get her back but we do not negotiate in this fashion.", the Commodore responded, thinking of baby Nicole Viceroy.

"You gotta get her back.", Nicole begged.

"And we will.", Vincent replied.

Vincent hated watching himself on ONN. Christine replayed the scene over and over. Everyone knew that the Vidiians had Brenna now. The job of finding her just got a whole lot more difficult.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Vice President
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Commodore Vincent Viceroy
Commander In Chief
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Christine T'Nley
Omega News Network
Phoenix Colony