The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brenna Bargaining Chip – Bargaining Chip Amplified

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Brenna Bargaining Chip – Bargaining Chip Amplified Empty
PostSubject: Brenna Bargaining Chip – Bargaining Chip Amplified   Brenna Bargaining Chip – Bargaining Chip Amplified EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:39 pm

Vincent walked into the town house after working on the search all day. He was stunned to find Bobbi-Lee laying on the floor. She had been badly beaten and was near death. Vincent tended to her right away before realizing what had happened. He rushed into the back to find baby Nicole missing.

Vincent was furious when he discovered a note, "Branson would not comply. We need to have control over the colony and its resources. If you do not comply, we will be forced to kill the children."

Vincent tapped his combadge, "Nicole, its horrible. The Vidiians have kidnapped Nicole Viceroy. My baby Nicole!! Where is Colonel Brown?"

"The colonel is in Boston at the makeshift barracks. He has been coordinating the search from there.", Nicole responded.

"Nicole, we have got to find the girls. I could not live with myself if they were lost.", Vincent frowned.

"One more thing, Nicole. Contact President Hunt. I am prepared to give up the colony for my children.", Vincent sadly informed the Vice President.

"Vincent.", Nicole interrupted.

"I am serious, Nicole. I would give up the colony to save my child. Do you understand me?", Vincent responded.

Nicole was stunned by the response. Vincent was a career soldier. He would have done anything to maintain his career. Now he was prepared to give up everything for his child.

The colony changes people. This place is not a military outpost, this place is a home. These people are not citizens, they are a family.

Posted by:

Commodore Vincent Viceroy
Military Commander In Chief
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Vice President Nicole Branson
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Brenna Bargaining Chip – Bargaining Chip Amplified
Page 1 of 1