The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fires of Osaka

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Fires of Osaka Empty
PostSubject: The Fires of Osaka   The Fires of Osaka EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:06 am

Elora was still on a high over what happened involving Star Fleet and the United Federation of Planets. When she left the USS Blackhawk over a year ago, she left Star Fleet for the tiny Phoenix Fleet and Phoenix Federation. Even her parents told her, this was a foolish decision. Elora had found love on the colony. Bill Clinton was a good man.

"Commander Vasa, we have a problem.", the booming voice of General John Wayne, the Talosian Mayor of Osaka came across the comm.

"What do you mean, we have a problem?", Elora asked, suddenly all business.

"The Off-Shore Dilithium Project has sprung a leak.", Wayne tried to minimize the incident.

"What does that mean?", Elora was growing more impatient.

"We have a fire on our off-shore energy recovery project.", the birdman responded.

"Damage Control is the responsibility of each individual city state.", Elora responded.

"We have a fire.", Wayne continued, "We will require Fleet support."

"Coordinates!", Elora snapped back.

"Dammit!", Elora snapped.

"Commodore Viceroy, please report to the Federation Complex.", Elora tapped her combadge.

"Commander Teero, please report to the Federation Complex.", Elora requested.

Within the hour, Commodore Viceroy walked into the Complex. By this time, Elora has assertained the extent of the fire. She had more details than simply the picture.

Vincent looked at Elora, "Get me Captain Lexington."

"I have been trying.", Elora replied.

"Try the Marine Base Housing in the Village.", Viceroy responded.

"What? Where?", Elora repeated.

"The residence of Colonel Belvedere Brown.", Vincent furrowed his brow.

"I will be right there.", Phillip responded.

Elora felt the presence of feelings between the Fire Chief and the Colonel. She smiled at Vincent. The colony is a special place.

Phillip looked at the mess, "How much information has been provided by the Talosians?"

"Only that they have had an incident.", Elora frowned.

"We will need an expert on the Omega Enriched Sands. Have Mr. Clinton report to Osaka as well.", Lexington ordered.

"Bill? Why Bill?", Elora's personal feelings interfered.

Vincent looked at Elora and glared. This was a business. Elora knew that the Commdore was not pleased.

"I will contact the Boston Consulate and have Mr. Clinton report to Osaka.", Elora was growing more and more worried that this was a bigger problem than they at first believed.

Acrylos arrived from Boston himself. Elora brought him up to speed on the incident. The Bajoran and the Caitian Fire Chief headed for Osaka.

Vincent looked at Elora, "Will you brief Vice President Branson as well?"

"I will send the information package to ONN. I will ask Eden Laree to travel out to brief the Vice President.", Elora reported.

"You are gonna let the media in?", Vincent looked puzzled.

"If we don't, this will play out on ONN and FBN as something we should have controlled. Christine will skewer us if you don't let her in right away.", Elora explained.

"Excellent idea.", Vincent smiled at the Betazoid Commander.

Elora set to the task immediately. The colony was once again embroiled in crisis.

Posted by:

Commodore Vincent Viceroy
Military Commander In Chief
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Commander Acrylos Teero
Chief Engineer
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Christine T'Nley
Omega News Network
Phoenix Colony