The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clearing the air and end the betrayal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Clearing the air and end the betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Clearing the air and end the betrayal   Clearing the air and end the betrayal EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:13 am

Anna,Commodore Viceroy,Vice President Branson,and Commander Vasa all walk into the brig of the station to see Shianna and to speak with her.They take a seat outside of Shianna's cell as the force shield is up to make sure she stays in the cell and she doesn't try anything.

Shianna looks at them with tears in her eyes worrying what this is all about.All Shianna knows is that she was arrested for treason.Shianna takes a seat on the bed facing them and folds her arms across her chest showing how frieghten she is.

"Commodore,is this necessary having the shield up?"Anna asked.

Vincent looked at Anna and then looked to the crewman standing watch."Crewman,lower the shield and stand guard please."He asked.

the crewman walks over to the panel and lowers the shield and then stands near the group watching Shianna.

"Well you have some explaining to do,Ms. Baxton."Vincent says as Anna,Summer,and Nicole sit there listening.

Nicole then speaks up asking Shianna some questions."Look we just want to know what you have been telling Starfleet in your reports.Because right now we have a source indicating you as one of the spies.Anna has told us on your behalf that you are being used by Starfleet and have been lied to about your political career advancements here on the colony."Nicole says in a mouth full.

"All I have reported to them was the fire matter,and the whole Caitlin Wu problem.I never told them anything that would hurt this colony nor any of you."Shianna pleaded.

"Look,Shianna.They want to believe you,but right now they need proof of who they can trust.I know they can trust you,but they don't know that.Right now they are just doing this for your safety as well as the colony's."Anna said.

"Who is the second spy?Who do you think the second spy is?"Summer asked.

"I don't know who she is.I just know she goes by the name of Jo Jo.I know this because Admiral Knox at Starfleet Command told me he received reports from her too about the fires in Osaka and about Caitlin Wu."Shianna says.

Vincent's mouth drops and Nicole's eyes just widen.Summer just puts her head down shaking it as Anna looks at them in a confusion.

"What?Who's Jo Jo?Do you all know her or something?"Anna asked with all these questions at once wondering what's going on.

Nicole then looks to Anna and Vincent as she explains to Shianna the stituation."Well at this point I think it's safe to say you have to decide witch side you're on,Shianna.I say this because and I think Commodore Viceroy and Commander Vasa will agree with me there is a war coming."Nicole then leans in towards Shianna looking her in the eyes.

Summer steps in to add to that."Yes and it would be nice to know from you which side you'll be with.We already know Anna is with the Phoenix Federation,but You on the other hand we need to hear from you."Summer then stands up and walks over to Shianna sitting down next to her then holds her hand.

Shianna looks at Summer and smiles as she holds hands with Summer."I am with you guys.There is no question about it and I will help the Phoenix Federation as well as Nicole,my sister,and you,Summer."Shianna then looks to Vincent.

"You on the other hand,Commodore...I still don't trust you as much as I like to,but I do believe you want what is best for this colony just as much as Nicole.Although you have a funny way of going about it compared to Nicole."Shianna said in a calm voice.

"So does this mean you will help us put a end to this betrayel and help us stop Starfleet from gaining control?"Nicole asked Shianna with high hopes as she likes having the Baxton sisters on her side.

Vincent looked at Shianna, "The feeling is mutual, Ms. Baxton. I don't trust you as much as I would like either."

Vincent looked at Nicole, "I will speak with Captain Sanders right now. If Jo-Jo is reporting Commodore Paige, we need to confront her."

"You would put your niece in jail?", Nicole looked puzzled.

"Nicole, I would freakin' put you in jail if I thought it would protect the colony.", Vincent stormed out and headed for his shuttle.

Caitlin walked in and glared at Shianna, "You should have held out on your connection longer Shianna."

Shianna looked at Caitlin. The pair had been in on the charade since the beginning. Caitlin, a Star Fleet Intelligence Officer had served to set Shianna up with the information sharing group. Shianna looked at Caitlin, "How do you do it?"

"How can you keep lying to people? You lied to Commodore Tan to gain his trust to report on his activities at New Terra. You lied to the colonists to set up the entire Antican Incident. You keep on lying.", Shianna was almost in tears. Her heart was torn apart by her misallegiance and hurting her own sister.

Geyn Cheko, the Saurian Pilot who commands the Space Yacht, the Tongue assigned to Vice President Branson walked, "Your shuttle awaits, Madame Vice President."

Gecko licked the neck of Caitlin, "I do what I have to Shianna. Someday you will to. You did a fine job."

Shianna looked at Caitlin, "I will never be like you."

Caitlin looked back, "You will either be like me or you will be manipulated like these colonists. No one manipulates me."

Shianna stood up and looked at Anna before responding, "I would rather live in the honorable world of Nicole Branson then suffer in the ugly world you live in. This place is a home, can be a home for everyone including me and my sister."

Posted by:

Anna Baxton
Civilian Pilot - Governor's Station
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Vice President Nicole Branson
Phoenix Federation

Story Completed by

Commodore Vincent Viceroy
Military Commander In Chief
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation